[WTB] MX-3 W/KLZE

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Xearo

[WTB] MX-3 W/KLZE

Post by Xearo »

Unfortunalty I have recently trashed my MX-3 and right after a recent ZE swap too :(.....so I am now looking for a decent shape MX with a ZE already installed. Must be 5-spd, prefer PW, PL, and sunroof.
Must be within 2 hours of kitchener-waterloo
If anyone meets this criteria and is selling I look forward to hearing from you
Matt

Post by Matt »

Well i fit that criteria perfectly lol. I am picking up my mx-3, KLZE, stock suspention, black, 5spd, pw, pl (not sure about locks 100%) needs a dent popped out in the front drivers fender, will make that huge drive from fergus to deliver it too you lol.

Asking $3000 as the ZE was proffesionally installed and cost $2200 alone.
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

is it a kl-01 or kl-31?, and can you send some pics to me via email? especialy pics of any rust or damage

daggerxearo@hotmail.com

thanks
Matt

Post by Matt »

Not sure on the cams i will get back to you on that, will have pics soon how soon are you looking at getting this?
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

i'm hopeing to get one ASAP as i kind of need a car for work and to get around....so i'm looking a few places and have seen 2 so far catching my intrest
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

mines up for sale 2... ze kl31 cammed w curve neck mellinia im kl36 ecu......full kit.........
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

mx34u2nv wrote:mines up for sale 2... ze kl31 cammed w curve neck mellinia im kl36 ecu......full kit.........
pics would be great if you got em :)...also any notable damages, and what kind of price ur looking for preferably cert and e-tested

thanks
Matt

Post by Matt »

my pics should be up tommorow, KL31 cams, only the drivers fender dent. Will safety etest for $3200.
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

sounds promising...looking forward to vseeing pics....also added you to my msn so if you wish, you could send pics thru there to me and make it easier to chat about the car
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Do a search for me, or Toronto meet pics, etc for pics of mine. If interested in a quality MX with no rust, never beatn' upon, extremely well maintained, only second owner for the last 12 years, ZE, Millennia IM, MX6 clutch, CAI, headers, custom SS exhaust throughout w/ SS Magna Flow Cat and Muffler, complete new suspension, completely upgraded brake system with SS lines, almost new oem colour paint, JDM front end w/ rare JDM chin spoiler and foggies, JDM Headlights, no rips, tears or detracting features, on near new Fast 17" wheels with same age tires, new oem leather interior, w/ all black panels, carpetting in A1 condition, oem brushed metal kick plate, chrome Miata door cups and handles, EU Spec 323F air vents, oem sideskirts, oem window shades, GTR rear wing(?), Pakfiefer rear apron, excellent sound system, etc, etc etc.
Too many other extras to mention here. If interested in a quality ride that's apart from the rest with no bling this is your car. Show ready.
Email for more info and good luck with your search.

:)
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

jschrauwen wrote:Do a search for me, or Toronto meet pics, etc for pics of mine. If interested in a quality MX with no rust, never beatn' upon, extremely well maintained, only second owner for the last 12 years, ZE, Millennia IM, MX6 clutch, CAI, headers, custom SS exhaust throughout w/ SS Magna Flow Cat and Muffler, complete new suspension, completely upgraded brake system with SS lines, almost new oem colour paint, JDM front end w/ rare JDM chin spoiler and foggies, JDM Headlights, no rips, tears or detracting features, on near new Fast 17" wheels with same age tires, new oem leather interior, w/ all black panels, carpetting in A1 condition, oem brushed metal kick plate, chrome Miata door cups and handles, EU Spec 323F air vents, oem sideskirts, oem window shades, GTR rear wing(?), Pakfiefer rear apron, excellent sound system, etc, etc etc.
Too many other extras to mention here. If interested in a quality ride that's apart from the rest with no bling this is your car. Show ready.
Email for more info and good luck with your search.

:)
Sounds like a wikid ride man, but i'm sure i don't have near enough cash for you to part with it I'm more looking to spend 5k or less seeing as how mine came to an unfortunate end and i don;t have all the cash to be playing with
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Xearo wrote: Sounds like a wikid ride man, but i'm sure i don't have near enough cash for you to part with it I'm more looking to spend 5k or less seeing as how mine came to an unfortunate end and i don;t have all the cash to be playing with
No worries. I know it won't be for everyone. Someone who appreciates a very clean ride that's not been molested or abused or hasn't cut any corners. There's not really anything left to do on it - it's all been done. Good luck in your search.
John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

matt:

after looking at 5 cars i've learnt you cant tell anything from pictures.....so please just give me a call @ 519-496-5811 so i can talk to you and possibly arrange a time to look at your car, thanks

Shawn
Matt

Post by Matt »

There are the 3 i got
Matt

Post by Matt »

Just got on now, but ill give u a call sometime sunday afternoon.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”