Please HELP!! I'm burnin gas and i cant afford it right now!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mx3biotch

Please HELP!! I'm burnin gas and i cant afford it right now!

Post by mx3biotch »

Hey guys what's up? thanx for checkin this out, hopin someone can help me out. I changed the valve cover gaskets in my car last weekend and when I put it all together I had 2 plugs left over that i couldnt find where they went but the car runs fine yet still. So today I'm lookin again for where they might go and I found a plug that it seems the other end was ripped out from wherever it was! (that one is labeled as plug3, haha) So I posted them on my photobucket site with the plug and then its location, like, where it originates from, so if any KLZE owners out there knows where these come from I would appreciate it so much, I dont know if they have anything to do with why I"m runnin super rich but im hopin that might be why and not something more drastic like fuel injectors or an o2 sensor!!!
http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s275/Thaleia_photos/
Thanx!
Dannielle J.
94 GS, J-spec KLZE, KL31 ECU, KL31 Cams, Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel/Clutch, Custom CAI with K&N, NGK Plugs/Wires, Phenolic Thermoblock Spacers, Custom Magnaflow 2" Exhaust, Custom Titanium Paint, Carbon Fiber Altezzas, 16" Miata Wheels, Crossed Drilled Rotors w/Silver Calipers, Tint, Ground Control/Tockiko Suspension, Ground Control Rear Strut Bar, 6 Point Roll Cage, Corbeau CR2 Seats, Sparco 3 Point Harness, MOMO steering wheel/drifting e-brake/shifter, mx3 door sills/pedals, Carbon Fiber dash inserts, Silver vinyl door insterts, JBL power series 6.5" front components/4x6 rear components, 4 channel amp, infinity 10" self powered sub, JVC 2.5" DVD/Mp3 Player.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

k well we talked online and u never showed me the 3rd one! That is the coolant tempature sensor, so please find the plug and plug it in, should be all taped up with the other sensors. As for the other two, they seem to be EGR ones (I know that you have a partial EGR setup on that car) so maybe other members can help you with that one
mx3biotch

Post by mx3biotch »

yeh, but if you look at the picture, the plug ends are connected, the one end comes out of the wire harness and the other end which should be hooked up to the engine wherever seems to have ripped out and i dont know where it goes! thats what i need to know!
94 GS, J-spec KLZE, KL31 ECU, KL31 Cams, Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel/Clutch, Custom CAI with K&N, NGK Plugs/Wires, Phenolic Thermoblock Spacers, Custom Magnaflow 2" Exhaust, Custom Titanium Paint, Carbon Fiber Altezzas, 16" Miata Wheels, Crossed Drilled Rotors w/Silver Calipers, Tint, Ground Control/Tockiko Suspension, Ground Control Rear Strut Bar, 6 Point Roll Cage, Corbeau CR2 Seats, Sparco 3 Point Harness, MOMO steering wheel/drifting e-brake/shifter, mx3 door sills/pedals, Carbon Fiber dash inserts, Silver vinyl door insterts, JBL power series 6.5" front components/4x6 rear components, 4 channel amp, infinity 10" self powered sub, JVC 2.5" DVD/Mp3 Player.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”