[WTB] 92 v6 airbox or intake

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
van26

[WTB] 92 v6 airbox or intake

Post by van26 »

I just got an MX-3 from a friend about two months ago and i just went and looked at it. The kid that had it before him made his own intake out of duct tape, which i'm usually okay with but some how i don't think this is going to cut it. So I would like to buy a stock air intake set up or an aftermarket one. Please email me at rzv_26@hotmail.com
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I have the stock air intake setup.. air box & induction tubes.. but I dont have the flex pipe that goes from the air box to the throttle body. Already sold that. If you are interested in the remaining pieces (I can get a pic this weekend if you want) I'll take $25 + Shipping.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
montes4maniac

Post by montes4maniac »

Hey i was wondering, I have a 4 cyl. and someone asked if this will fit the v6. So is this the same.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/pts/324264168.html
1992 MX3, 4 cyl.,1.6L-balls out 88hp!! OHH YEAH!
Ditch the b----, Lets go racing!!!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2602323
Matt

Post by Matt »

Where u live? i got a K&N filter all u need to get is the MAF and the piping for it. I have some spare piping but its not enough for an entire proper cold air. Asking $65 for the filter + shipping and I can get you a MAF for it as well for another $20.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”