looking for a mx-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
TanWong

looking for a mx-3

Post by TanWong »

friend of mine is looking for a mx-3
he is living in nova scotia... if anybody who has a car for slae.. just left a message i will ask him to get in touch with whoever wants to sell it
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
laboiler

Re: looking for a mx-3

Post by laboiler »

My red, 95, V-6, 5 speed, full onderground kit, 15" 5 spoke, new paint, sun roof, great sounding exhaust with ractive tip, dual plane aluminum wing, car will be ready in mid March. Rebuilt engine, new brakes, good rubber, MVI, excellent condition. Not sure on price yet, wait till finished. Can include CD player, amp and subs. Considering graphics, you choose for $200. All $ is CDN. Car is in great shape mechanically, no rust or filler. Interior is very good. It was keyed so it'll be painted entirely when body kit is installed. pics avail via email.
...does not play well with others.
TanWong

Post by TanWong »

sound good...
here is my buddy's number...1 902 449-7827.. it's good thing you are living in nova scotia... you can call him..he 'd love to hear from you
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
Dani

Post by Dani »

heyy I have a car for sale I am in toronto though
if ur friend is interested let me know
too much stuff to list
here is a pic of the car and if he wants it let me know.
My CarOne more

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”