BACK FROM THE BODY SHOP AFTER MY GARAGE FELL ON MY MX-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Suresperance

BACK FROM THE BODY SHOP AFTER MY GARAGE FELL ON MY MX-3

Post by Suresperance »

i just got my car back from the bodyshop after three months of not having it. it took them a while to actuly start working on it but once they started five days and 3300 later my cars all buttoned back up and looking better than ever. here are some after pictures. the before ones are on my cardomain. it came out better than i ever thought. i just need to figure out how to get the MS bumper alittle tighter to the hood and headlights. any help here would be great.

this last one i took today at the body shop before i even brought it home.

you cant really tell from the before pictures but even before the garage fell on it it had rust up on the roof along the windsheild. it had rust on the pass rear quarter and on the hatch. i also counted 36 dents even before the garage fell on it. and the spoiler was a different color than the rest of the car.

the stripes should be going back on in about a week and a half.

hope you like it leave me comments on cardomain and rate me HIGH.

thanks for looking

and thanks to ORoutdoors for the MS bumper
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

Looks awesome. How about driving up to my car show this Saturday in Alberta,Canada so we can have a look at it. :lol:
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

i would but its my sisters jack and jill party for her wedding. im sure ill be up there some time to show her off :wink:
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

Nice to see another mxer in upstate ny. When mine is done we should meet up.
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

PM me soon and well get together
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Dude i love it, i think it looks better without tint like yours. I removed my side tint and woah it changed the look on it. Now the ladies can see me even if my windows are rolled up hah.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hharb

Post by hharb »

your car looks beautiful, its like the hottest red stock ca ive seen so far, please don't put stripes on it lol.. anyways your car rocks man, congrats on the nice paint job and front bumper
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

looks good
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

yeah i also forgot to mention that i shaved the sidemarkers and the antenna by myself before i took it into the body shop.

even tho its growing on me it still feels naked with out the stripes ... well see how i feel about them in a week when the paint is goodenough for them to be put on
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I should knock my garage down on my SE parts car .. hahaha
I agree NO STRIPES ... We can probraly start a petition or something if that would convince you .. :lol:

Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
justin22_22

Post by justin22_22 »

I'll second the no strips motion
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

That is a clean ride - NO STRIPES! :D

you should put a poll on here - stripes or no stripes! lol
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I dont think it will matter, clean FTW. Stripes will ruin everythig you have done to it at this point.
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

okay i guess the general opinion is no stripes.... which is funny because i asked like two months ago if i should keep the stripes or not and no one responded.... lol any ways. on every car i have owned my motife has been red and white. i want to keep that alive .... i feel that the wheels are not enough white ... so any ideas on how to get some more white into my car?

also i updated my cardomain again with more pics and some more of the interior all the new pics are on page 2

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2415512/1
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I think a Starsky & Hutch white splash down the side would be awesome :D :lol:

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”