*Ottawa Mazda Meet 2007* (May 26-27)

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Nd4SpdSe

*Ottawa Mazda Meet 2007* (May 26-27)

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=640833
RXcetera wrote:It's almost time for the 6th (!!) annual Ottawa Meet! There's going to be many changes this year... In an effort to avoid the rain, we're going to be holding the meet a week later than usual. Also, sunday will feature an ALL NEW cruise route!

For those of you not familiar with the Ottawa meet, it consists of a show and shine, bbq and party on saturday and a cruise on sunday. Everyone who's anyone in Ontario and Quebec should (and usualy does) show up for this one .

WHEN: **May 26-27 weekend**

The meet starts off with a show and shine on MAY 26th around 2PM. We will be holding this at the Kanata Recreational Complex (in Kanata) again. There are restaurants nearby (for the Quebec guys ). I'll post directions to the KRC below. This is a good place to meet everyone and check out peoples rides.

On MAY 27th, we will be holding our annual cruise. The cruise route will be annouced during the show and shine. This year it will be held in Ontario but will feature the same kind of twisty roads and beautiful scenery we've all become acustomed to. And no crashes this year, right guys?!

The Ottawa meet is an RX-7 meet, but it is open to all Mazdas.

For more info or suggestions, please pm me, email rxcetera@hotmail.com or post on this thread.

Feel free to post this thread in other Mazda forums. Spread the word!
RXcetera wrote: Directions to BBQ/Party (after the show and shine)

-Take 417 East past Ottawa, stay on the left, merge onto 174 East
-Turn right at 1st lights onto Trim Rd
-Turn left at 1st lights onto Old Montreal Rd
-Turn left onto Meadowlane Rd
-It’s the last house on the right (875)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

the weekend AFTER may 2-4....good
i'll be there.
this time I my buddy doesn't live up there, so who wants to split a hotel room?
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

i am not sure if I'll attend but if I do, I want to get a room in ottawa itself this time.... that hotel we stayed at last year was s---.... bathtub was clogged LOL and it smelt like the room was never cleaned BEST WESTERN BTW
hharb

Post by hharb »

im most likely in, the bbq party is 5 mins from my house lol
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

As of right now nothing is going on ......... sooooooooooooo

I'll be going up for Saturday only

DEB :wink:
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I would love to go since I have never been. But I just don't know if I will be able to take my car or not yet. I will let ya know. I would split a room with someone since it would be cheaper for the both of us.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
HEVNSNT

Post by HEVNSNT »

mx3autozam wrote:I would love to go since I have never been. But I just don't know if I will be able to take my car or not yet. I will let ya know. I would split a room with someone since it would be cheaper for the both of us.
Hey you're in cambridge (and VM too). Meeting point will be at sportsworld. Will let you know when time comes.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

HEVNSNT wrote:
mx3autozam wrote:I would love to go since I have never been. But I just don't know if I will be able to take my car or not yet. I will let ya know. I would split a room with someone since it would be cheaper for the both of us.
Hey you're in cambridge (and VM too). Meeting point will be at sportsworld. Will let you know when time comes.
ya i think i've meet you before at some vm meets or something. I'm probably going to be cruising up with a few friends from here. But i will keep an eye on vm for a post or whatever you do.
unless we meet up at sportsworld, then on our way to ottawa we stop around Toronto area and meet up with everyone else, as long as people are ready right?
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
ryan_Fuerte

Post by ryan_Fuerte »

A couple of you guys and crash at my place, i should have a place closer to ottawa by then.. i'll keep you posted if anyones intrested.
Mx-3 GSr : Rebuilt klde with 5spd swap, xtd stage 3 clutch, Magnaflow dual exhaust,Accord custom intake, kyb gr2 struts with eibach springs, civic dual halo projectors, black altezzas, white 15'' oz rims, rolling on dunlop street slicks.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2400330
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

I've booked off that weekend, so let me know who wants to meet up and cruise down! I'm going to have to make a pit stop in Bay of Quinte on the way though, so hopefully everyone will be patient enough with me to wait while I pick up what I need to get there. If not I would prob just head to Ottawa fri and meet everyone once you get there sat and cruise to the meet. Let me know guys, Im stoked!!
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

what time are the rx-7 guys meeting up at fairview mall? can someone check the rx-7 page to get some details so we can plan as well? (i'd do it now, but i'm at my mom's, and she's got dialup)

krish, i'll give you a call when i'm back in town. we can figure out what's going on.
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

so just the regulars going to this one?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Surprised?
Urbanconcept wrote:I've booked off that weekend, so let me know who wants to meet up and cruise down! I'm going to have to make a pit stop in Bay of Quinte on the way though, so hopefully everyone will be patient enough with me to wait while I pick up what I need to get there.
Not unless we branch off from the rest of the group.
what time are the rx-7 guys meeting up at fairview mall? can someone check the rx-7 page to get some details so we can plan as well?
Originally Posted by Neo
GTA
Fairview Mall
By the Sports check (north side of the mall)

Departure around 10ish
Shouldn't it be 9am. It'll take 5hrs to get there. Remember what happened last year.
Damn Hevnsnt... you drive a hard bargain... Let's say latest 9:30am.
That should be alright?

I hope there's no construction!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
HEVNSNT

Post by HEVNSNT »

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Lol, ya, that works too, but I didn't link to it since there's a link a the top of this thread...

I know you guys will hate me for saying this, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to go; apparently the work schedule is heavy this week, and if I can't get Friday off to drive up, I can't do it, I will however will come home since it's a long weekend, but the Ottawa trip for me is an unknown as of now...

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”