Corksport - Customer Service and Product Availability?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Tommy D

Corksport - Customer Service and Product Availability?

Post by Tommy D »

Hello, This is not a complaint against Corksport but i must ask.

I have been in contact with a guy from there as i wish to buy a strut bar set and MS Style Front Bumper, not a massive request but it seems to be taking ages for them to get the parts i have requested.....

Are they a small company or have i just got them at the wrong time? its been over a month now...

The guy im in contact with trys to answer my specific questions most of the time but seems unsure of when anything will be available as no concrete date has yet been issued which is very unprofessional.

Has anyone had similar experience with Corksport? I have a show in 2 weeks and im fedup with feeling like im being led along.........?
chertel

Post by chertel »

I bought an ACT clutch and mazdaspeed motormounts from them and got it really quickly. I think they are quick when it comes to ordering something from their web site that they already offer but when it comes to a parts request??? I have asked them questions regarding the ze swap and other stupid questions and they have sucked in responding or helping. They are always busy I guess because they deal in more than just mx-3's but anyway nothing negative to say about them.
I did buy a stainless steel clutch line and it broke. My fault because I bought it before I had the ze and was just collecting parts and didn't keep the receipt. they did respond quickly to my complaint but I was out of luck because I had no reciept.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

They are a small company. I think less than 10 employees. They do not stock much. You order a part, then they order the part from the supplier. Then they take your payment, then shipit out to you. I waited for 3 months for my MS struts, but they were coming from Japan to CS, then to me. From what I know, you must order the part online or via fax request and promise to pay as they take your payment info at the same time. This way they don't get stuck with a part you ordered and later decided you didn't want.
Ask to speak with Derek. He is the most professional of them, but can still be hard to get to communicate.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

I have been speaking to Derrick. I have not asked ZE swap questions or the like, just after a concrete date of when the stuff will be in. There is no doubt that i wish to buy as i have asked many times if they would like me to pay but he keeps me waiting until he has the parts which is fair i guess but frustrating as a customer as you dont know how confident they are that they will get the parts.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I think I have placed 4 orders total with them and it has been an up and down customer service. I remember being very patient... lol. :roll:

On 2 of the orders they came right away REALLY quickly then on the other 2 they messed one up but finally got it right, and the last one took a long time. Although I haven't ordered from them in about a year now.

Return to “Appearance”