Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

magiccowinuse wrote:
bgracing wrote:I am getting a little run down by having to defend myself on old issues on this forum, old issues that have been dealt with a long time ago.
I think what their trying to show, is the fact that there are numerous accounts at which you guys have caused issues. So, they were just showing that. But yes lets just continue with OUR buy.

Well, you have my money. Can you please supply me with a tracking number? I'm giving it till Wednesday to get me a tracking number then I'm opening a dispute in paypal to get my money back, I paid over 2 weeks ago.
When did you send the shipping money that was owed?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

just when my post was added. As of Wednesday if i don't hear from kyle and see a tracking number i'm going to just request my money back. he said that the shocks are coming from the manufacturer so our kits have been ready. WHY WOULD HE NOT SHIP MINE OR PM ME AND LET ME KNOW THAT I OWE $15 AND THAT HE WILL SHIP IT WHEN HE GETS IT. That was over 2 weeks ago i paid.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

magiccowinuse, i think it's a simple matter of confusion. i'm guessing you sent him $400, right? well, if you didn't realize, there was a $25 discount making the kit a total of $375. shipping is $40 to the us making it a total of $415. now, if you sent him $400, that might be why he says you owe him $15. question is, how much did you send him?
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

ovendenk wrote:magiccowinuse, i think it's a simple matter of confusion. i'm guessing you sent him $400, right? well, if you didn't realize, there was a $25 discount making the kit a total of $375. shipping is $40 to the us making it a total of $415. now, if you sent him $400, that might be why he says you owe him $15. question is, how much did you send him?
No, I am not complaining about the $15, i am complaining that i have finished paying what was owed then a week later he mentions about the shipping. My kit still wasn't shipped. Once i got the PM about the $15 it was sent that day. The money isn't the issue here. I just want a tracking number by wednesday and want this to be over.

Also, i was under the impression they were waiting on shocks thats why my kit wasn't shipped yet. A WEEK later i received a PM saying they are coming to us straight from the manufacturer. I don't care as long as they have all the money I owed them (which they do) and i receive a tracking number by wednesday.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Preparing my car for the kit I took door panels off, front bumper and fender off. I also just pulled my door off and it looks like there will be a fair amount of grinding to get the spot that the hinges bolt onto to get it level. Kyle if you have a pic of that mx with the lambo door hinge OFF I would love to see what it looks like. There is also a fender mounting tab that must be cut off to get the hinge to fit. I will post more as it comes to me.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hey,

Ok, first of, Magiccowinuse, I do not know why you are flipping out constantly and acting the way you are. You had sent money for the kit on the 13th, and here is my post from the 13th.

Posted: April 13 2007, 5:34 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Everyone,

I also wanted to point out that through out this whole group buy the shipping charges were not mentioned. They are as follows :

Shipping to the USA - $40 CAD

Shipping to Canada - $25 CAD

Please add these to the totals of $275 and $375. I apologize for this not being mentioned however I just realized myself that it was not posted.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

I apologize for the confusion, but as I said, I had not checked the total amount you sent me, I had just seen that you had sent a payment. You are on the forum a lot, so I am sure you saw the post that stated the shipping amounts and their for you should have known that you did not send the correct amount. As I said before, when you first sent payment, the kits were not welded up, I had an extra 90 Degree kit welded, but it had to be sent to Jarid to make up for the missing one. Why did I not PM you, because I had posted the shipping charges, and I had yet to check your payment total.

Also, you posted the post below :
No, I am not complaining about the $15, i am complaining that i have finished paying what was owed then a week later he mentions about the shipping. My kit still wasn't shipped. Once i got the PM about the $15 it was sent that day. The money isn't the issue here. I just want a tracking number by wednesday and want this to be over.
According to that post, I did not bring up the shipping charges until a week later, but how is this so, when I clearly posted them on the 13th, the SAME day you paid for first amount. I should not have to point out every detail about the final amounts. Look in the first post EVER for this group buy, it clearly states that the BUYER pays for the SHIPPING.

And as for your post saying that people are just trying to show that we have have numerous accounts that have caused issues... HAVE WE NOT ADDRESSED ALL OF THESE. And yes you did pay SOME 2 weeks ago, but not the right amount. The last thing I want to point out is that I posted on the 19th saying you owed another $15 before your kit would be shipped. I then received a PM from you on the 25th asking for the total you owed. I would be happy to post the PM if there is any doubt.

We are getting the kits ready, and will be shipping them out as we receive payments. I sent you a PM Magiccowinuse stating I would be getting you a tracking number. Now if we can please keep under control and be civil that would be great. Please remember, we are a small company so getting all of these kits ready takes a lot of time during the day so I do not always have time to come to the computer.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

cjthor wrote:Preparing my car for the kit I took door panels off, front bumper and fender off. I also just pulled my door off and it looks like there will be a fair amount of grinding to get the spot that the hinges bolt onto to get it level. Kyle if you have a pic of that mx with the lambo door hinge OFF I would love to see what it looks like. There is also a fender mounting tab that must be cut off to get the hinge to fit. I will post more as it comes to me.
Hey,

Ok, it does not need to be ground off, it can easily be flattened without having to cut anything off. What you are referring to is the ridge behind the stock door hinges where the frame components come together.

Secondly, this tab does not need to be cut of. It is simply thin steel and can easily be bent backwards out of the way. Believe me, I have installed these hinges on the MX-3 on numerous occassions during the testing period and I know exactly what needs to be done to get the hinges to install properly.

Lastly, as I am sure this will be posted, the stock hinges actually have three bolts (2 bolts and one stud). The stud is easily removed and that is why we only use two bolts at the top on the frame and two bolts on the bottom of the frame. This allows for easier adjustment of the kits.

I will be taking and picture of our MX-3 with the Lambo Door Hinge OFF as requested so that you can see what needs to be done.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hey,

Last thing. I would just like to remind people also, then when paying via paypal, just like the deposits, please include the fees that will be taken off by paypal. I believe it is 3%.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

magiccowinuse wrote:
ovendenk wrote:magiccowinuse, i think it's a simple matter of confusion. i'm guessing you sent him $400, right? well, if you didn't realize, there was a $25 discount making the kit a total of $375. shipping is $40 to the us making it a total of $415. now, if you sent him $400, that might be why he says you owe him $15. question is, how much did you send him?

Also, i was under the impression they were waiting on shocks thats why my kit wasn't shipped yet. A WEEK later i received a PM saying they are coming to us straight from the manufacturer. I don't care as long as they have all the money I owed them (which they do) and i receive a tracking number by wednesday.
MAGICCOWINUSE while you did pay when you received the message (April 27th to be exact), you had been informed on the 19th that you still owed another $15.
Posted: April 19 2007, 4:26 PM

Also Magiccowinuse, can you tell me how much you paid, because I just checked to see what the amount was and it is shy almost half the cost of shipping. When I told you that I had received your payment, I was going off of the email paypal had sent me and I had yet to confirm the amount. Also, you paid late on Friday, so I had to have the welder come on Monday to get the kit to be welded. So another $15 is needed. Remember everyone in this group buy is getting a discount and we cannot afford afford to pay shipping for 10+ people. (This adds up very quickly).
As we stated we would not ship anything until the full amount had been paid. Just trying to clear up any confusions so people understand what is going on.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

bgracing wrote:
magiccowinuse wrote:

MAGICCOWINUSE while you did pay when you received the message (April 27th to be exact), you had been informed on the 19th that you still owed another $15.
Posted: April 19 2007, 4:26 PM

Also Magiccowinuse, can you tell me how much you paid, because I just checked to see what the amount was and it is shy almost half the cost of shipping. When I told you that I had received your payment, I was going off of the email paypal had sent me and I had yet to confirm the amount. Also, you paid late on Friday, so I had to have the welder come on Monday to get the kit to be welded. So another $15 is needed. Remember everyone in this group buy is getting a discount and we cannot afford afford to pay shipping for 10+ people. (This adds up very quickly).
As we stated we would not ship anything until the full amount had been paid. Just trying to clear up any confusions so people understand what is going on.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
I understood that. You said it will be shipped out today, thats all i wanted to hear. Thank you. Please call me at the number i PMed you with when you get the tracking number today.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Just got a call from work. The kit arrived. Im on my way to grab it.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

Awesome! Hopefully i get a tracking number for mine tonight.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

magiccowinuse wrote:Awesome! Hopefully i get a tracking number for mine tonight.
Got the package and tore into it. The box was ripped on the corner and the shock was hangin out..oops! Might need a sturdier box for a 40 pound hinge set..Anyways...Kit looks good. I actually cut away some of the material in the way of the upper mount and also cut the center fender mount off. Going to the store to get longer bolts too.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

cjthor wrote:Awesome! Hopefully i get a tracking number for mine tonight.
Got the package and tore into it. The box was ripped on the corner and the shock was hangin out..oops! Might need a sturdier box for a 40 pound hinge set..Anyways...Kit looks good. I actually cut away some of the material in the way of the upper mount and also cut the center fender mount off. Going to the store to get longer bolts too.[/quote]

Let us know how it turns out... 22:30 and still no tracking number:
bgracing wrote:We did receive the final amount. The kit will be shipped out on Tuesday.
said yesterday...i really hope they actually sent it. :roll:
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

magiccowinuse wrote:
cjthor wrote:Awesome! Hopefully i get a tracking number for mine tonight.
Got the package and tore into it. The box was ripped on the corner and the shock was hangin out..oops! Might need a sturdier box for a 40 pound hinge set..Anyways...Kit looks good. I actually cut away some of the material in the way of the upper mount and also cut the center fender mount off. Going to the store to get longer bolts too.
Let us know how it turns out... 22:30 and still no tracking number:
bgracing wrote:We did receive the final amount. The kit will be shipped out on Tuesday.
said yesterday...i really hope they actually sent it. :roll:[/quote]
from kyle..he said...

they are getting out tomorrow (wednesday), we were just waiting on the coating. I will have the tracking number for him tomorrow night when I return from the shop garunteed
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)

Return to “Appearance”