//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:Update,

I recieved a couple of emails the past week from Michael. He apparently spoke directly with Abe and not the usual thrid party (brother).

Claims that $5,000 US is available by wednesday to put towards the outstanding.

Some other details were mentioned; I'll post the relevant parts of the email shortly.

Officer Penny finally got back to me with some good and bad news.

Bad news: this is a civil matter and not criminal.

Good news: he would be calling both Urban imports and Abe to intervene within his power. He did mention its tricky because he cannot act as an enforcer in this matter, but would do his best to help out where he can.

Thanks
I beg to differ
this not only sounds like wire fraud
The crime of wire fraud is codified at 18 U.S.C. § 1343, and reads as follows:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.
& sounds like mail fraud

Non-delivery or misrepresentation of mail-order merchandise

This scheme exists in various forms; order an item, make payment, receive nothing is the simplest form of mail fraud. Other variants include misleading descriptions (advertisement says an expensive camera is available by mail-order, when the item arrives it turns out to be a toy camera), deliberate sale of defective merchandise or even stolen merchandise. High-ticket items such as computer hardware are particularly tempting targets for scam artists.

The same scams now exist online; non-delivery of auction or mail-order merchandise advertised on Internet sites is a common complaint.

Another variant involves shipping merchandise which was never ordered, obtaining a signature on delivery (or even COD), demanding payment for the items on the basis that they were signed for at destination.

Promotions selling services or data delivered entirely online are also particularly high-risk; if the "send a money order to Texas, we'll make a few phone calls and tell you what your employment references have really been saying behind your back" refuses to deliver as advertised, a fraud may be much more difficult to prove than if the seller is obliged to ship a parcel which requires a signature at destination

I also think you can get him for offering the parts for sale when he didnt have it
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

Oscar, you have your Ammo, approach the Company with the above information and as Abe was an employee of theirs it would seem sensible for them to get the ball rolling faster.

Also email "Officer Penny" the information and say in light of this information i will take the case higher if you do not investigate...
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

Post by Custom_V6_Limited_SE »

Man, I feel bad for you guys. We should organize an event where every member of mx-3.com shows up at their front door. :rant2:
'93 MX-3 GS SE:My Mods
Red Rocket

Post by Red Rocket »

Custom_V6_Limited_SE wrote:Man, I feel bad for you guys. We should organize an event where every member of mx-3.com shows up at their front door. :rant2:
That would be awesome, could you imagine the look on their faces :shock:
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

This has gone past the point of being ridiculous. I know I have received most of the kit, but some have not received anything yet. Over a year has past and everyone seems to be tip-toeing around about it, not trying to insult anyone. Oscar sent me what he had at the time, and Abe sent me one parcel, the inter cooler, which by the way is much smaller than originally described in the kit. I was told to be happy that I got anything at all. I have checked this forum EVERYDAY and there still is nothing concrete happening. Tommy D, I look forward to finding out what you come up with, you seem to have a lot of drive to get this resolved. Oscar, sorry man, but I was in contact with you quite a bit in the past, but not recently. This should be on the TOP of your priority list if you want to save face. You are the one we trusted and sent our money to, but we only hear from you every couple of weeks, and that is not enough. I know Abe had a baby months ago, and that was important to him, but when it comes to taking $20,000 + of our money and using it to his benefit and coming up with parts as he can afford to pay them back is totally unacceptable. As far as the post about this activity resulting in prison time, I would not feel bad. Abe, you took advantage of everyone in this bulk buy and I have no sympathy for you, it was your choice.
Oscar, take some action and make some progress on this subject now man. I don't know why you aren't doing everything you can to rectify the situation. Thats my rant. I only have about $500 worth of parts not sent to me, but that is still money out of my pocket. This is not a threat to anyone, I only hope that the people responsible open their eyes to how much is at stake, its not lunch money. I have been talking to my family lawyer about what course I should take, and the EXTREME consequences that would come from this.
Oscar, time to get serious man, you seem like you are a good guy, but from where a lot of us stand, you are responsible for the resolve of this situation now..
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

I am not making a move until i recieve a reply from Oscar. He can according to the detailed Law literature posted above be in serious trouble, so i will give him some time to at least get back to emails i have sent him as i still have had no contact regarding the kit for some time. Oscar is busy so i will grant him a week at least as i know he has our interests at heart and is trying to resolve the situation that has been beyond his control.

With the quoted literature above my friend who is a Bank Branch Manager also believes Officer Penny who informed Oscar that this is a "Civil Matter" can be suspended or removed from Office due to his alledged research which is false.

Adam has said if i need his help to proceed this further he will contact his friend at Barclays Fraud Dept and put his name on the file for me so it gets processed immediatley.

Im fed up with this now, the lack of feedback is not on. I have also been told i can press charges for "emotional stress" This is not like me and i wont drop that low although i can feel and see why i may qualify..

All i want is my kit and the end of this situation. If 5k additional funds were passed on, where is the update...

Oscar please post an update for al involved and please also get back to me asap dude so i know what is hapening....
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

what the f--- is going on here..............
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Dali wrote:what the f--- is going on here..............
Absolutely nothing ... :roll: :(
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

well, this has broke the camels back, im sick of this and because of this i am leaving the board, if there is any chance my aim name is in my profile and you can fill me, f**k this
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Why doesn't someone near abe , go and visit him , and have a talk to him face to face .. Because Obviously nothing else is getting done , And PapaRoached please don't leave the forum because of this .
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

its been a month since a update.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

papa roached wrote:well, this has broke the camels back, im sick of this and because of this i am leaving the board, if there is any chance my aim name is in my profile and you can fill me, f**k this
PApa roached grow up, i got screwed in a gb for the wiper cowl. I think that is being imature for blaming the board. YOu took the chance but dont blame the site
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

monty73741 wrote:
papa roached wrote:well, this has broke the camels back, im sick of this and because of this i am leaving the board, if there is any chance my aim name is in my profile and you can fill me, f**k this
PApa roached grow up, i got screwed in a gb for the wiper cowl. I think that is being imature for blaming the board. YOu took the chance but dont blame the site
ok, your wiper cowl wasnt the amount of money we are talking here and i personally dont give a damn about your opinion on my decision so bite me, thank you
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

im not part of this vbut dayum.. I AM SO GLAD I dont do group buys..
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

this is really fucked now, no word from oscar in a month, mmi is completely gone and the guy from urban imports is not responding to email or phone calls. i think we have been screwed completly now. at this time everyone should chip in gas money for the nearest guy there to go pay abe a visit in person, seriously. i dont want cheap ebay parts showing up if he starts to replace the stuff as well, we paid for quality and if screwed up this bad oh well for him. something needs to be done, my car is not going to sit in pieces for another year.

Return to “Forced Induction”