Group buy for protege 5 style front bumper.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Runninit

Group buy for protege 5 style front bumper.

Post by Runninit »

Hey evyerone i wanted to organzie a group buy for the protege 5 style front bumper which i am sure many of you are familiar with. If not here is a link to the pic
http://www.onderground-design.com/BODYKITS/mx3-mp5/mp5mx3-4.JPG<p>I realy like this bumper and the quality is very good it is made out of fiberglass and as i have been told from many people it is a very stable product. The price for it will be $640 bucks tax in . The only extra cost of course would be shipping depending on where you are from. Delivery is free if you live in the Toronto or surrounding area.
Please only seirous inquiries only because i dont want this topic to get out of hand. If you have any quesitons i guess you can e-mail me at k_imraan@hotmail.com
I hope this group buy is a success! because it is a really nice bumper and i am sure that alot of mx'3ers out there would be intersted.
Contact me if you have any quesitons
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Group buy for protege 5 style front bumper.

Post by Custommx3 »

Just as a reminder, all group buys must be OK'd By Jeff. Send an email to webmaster@mx-3.com prior to starting it, for permission.
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

yo imraan where have u been, i thought u were gettin rid of ur mx. u gonna come out to the meets this year?
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

Just a warning to anyone that wants to join this group buy.<p>Imraan is very un trust worthy, he was very serious about making the web site for the toronto mx-3 club, he came to all the meets and everything, then one day he stopped showing up, he didnt answer hes e-mail or PM's or MSN, he didnt finish the web site either.<p>maby he had a reason, but we all thaught he was dead or some thing and we were very woried about him , now all of a sudden hes back with no reason why he was gone.<p>bottom line dont trust him to come through with this buy.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

First off , i would like to tell curt that he should not assume things about the way things have been going and yes i had some fmaily probelms if you all must know . Just because i make a group buy doenslt means i should be critizied for it.!!! Personally i also dont belive in someone coming on here and tlaking sh*t about me , its not appreicated if you have anyhting to say curt u can e-mail me and say it ! theres no need for you to wreck a potentail group buy and you should mind your own business. ! And i guess u must have to know my life so i told u ! and i am sorry for not completiing the website but it is up and running etc. As i stated in the post i didnlt want plp to wreck it with stupid msgs back and forth but now you did. First off thanx for wrecking it and secondly since you now know why i stopped coming out etc etc, i am back on the board and thats all that matters. If anyone is still intersted please dont hesitiate to conact me because of what 1 individual has to say.
Thank u
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

curt that was harsh man.<p>so imraan u gonna start comin out again
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Well consderingthis post is now done , i will try to make another one in the group buy section so if you are still intersted in this bumper please let me know and look out for the group buy<p>and yah for sure man i will start coming out hopefully maybe not to the toronto meets cause of reasonings like the one above, but add me to ur icq if u want we can chat 52174450
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

ya i have no real right to be talking here, but wtf man, by him not coming on or to the meets desnt mean he cant be trusted, now say your sorry and give him a hug, lol jokes<p>
peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com

Post by Guest »

thats cool that you are interested in another group buy, but you might want to do it in coordination with oscar, i think hes kinda the onderground diplomat on the board.
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Well , it is i cordination with oscar otherwise i would not have put this post up . Thanx for the info though. :)
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I wasnt being harsh at all, I was telling the truth. We all were very worried about you(Imraan). It doesn't matter what was wrong.<p>I just didnt want the same thing to the people in the group buy.<p>I was told by people that they say you on MSN all the time and when they tried to chat you, you would ignore them, also people saw you driving around town. <p>All you had to do was drop a 2 sec line that said
"Im haveing problems and I cant do this any more" and we would have been cool with it.<p>You have to earn trust, by actions not words.
I am a nice guy but I will have to be a **** this time and I dont want to.<p>so I would suggest that you start small and build up the trust again.<p>If you feel hurt by what I said, I really am sorry, but your post was way to defensive for what you did.<p>you should have just said" Curt is right and I am sorry for that, but I had stuff to deal with and now Im back and looking to build the trust again.<p>hope to see you at the meets again this year.
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.

Runninit

Post by Runninit »

You know what curt i appricate your words and all and you concern about where i was etc etc, but i dindlt feel the need to express myself espeically for what i was going through.
And technically i dont think you have any right telling me what trust i have to gain back , big deal plp saw me driving around town is thata crime or something ? i can still drive around if i have peoblmes to deal with . ! i really could go on for ever about this because i think you are completly wrong about this factor, ! i am sorry that i dindlt finsh the website etc. ! but i see you guys are doing quite well ! and i wont be a part of it for a reason now... Therefore do not tell me i need to gain my trust back in any way because you arent running this site or the way things go around this forum and i havent technically done anyhting wrong soo stop writting msgs ! period ! and if you have a problem i suggest you talk to me in person ! because i am sure i can sort it out with you then!
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

The fact that you dont think you did anything wrong shows what type of a person you are.<p>You WERE wrong. and its as simpel as that.<p>now YOU have made a big deal out of it.<p>I have tried to be nice about it, but you refused to accept that.<p>Its too bad cause I liked you and you were a good guy.
Yes, I AM a bastard

Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Okay first off Mr.President , thanx for telling me i was wrong and secondly i aint going to waist my time writting anymore stupid msgs to you if you have a problem with me either say it to my face or jsut stop writting at all . This post was not intented for you to wreck , and you have your views on things and i have mine . Thank you for you kind msg's and now u know what happend and thanx for your feedback , but alot of it wasent needed thanx ..
NOW THATS THE END OF IT
eunosads

Post by eunosads »

take this crap off list.. <p>can someone please close this?
- EUNOS 30X -

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”