Rsroadkilla - 95 1.6 auto dohc

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

new rims although the pic only shows 17''. I got 18's! :P

rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quick vid of my car.

I only have a small amount of footage of my car on my comp, which is why some parts are replayed...

Also the footage is from about November so theres been a few changes since then!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0YMD9_ztE
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

WOW :shock:

Your mx has come a long way! I love the hood with the built in eyebrows... makes it look mean. I also like the white interior and the shaved handles... you've done a sweet job of putting that mx-3 together!!

:2thumbsup:
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

thank you very much! :)

Also fitted my new white leather steering wheel at the weekend, although i cant upload any pics as my USb cable is packed as im moving monday!!! :evil:
hharb

Post by hharb »

those rims look interesting to say the least lol, you need to post some pics with all the rims installed. i'm really curious about how it would look on the car.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

i've still not put them on as im only gpoing to use them for the shows as their far too much hassle to clean every week! lol

The harsh british winter has taken its toll on the front bumper what with stonechips and all, so the car is going back in the bodyshop during may to have the front re-painted, then i shall be attacking the shows!

My current rims i have on the car are getting sprayed black as the chromes picking off finally after 3 years, and they will be used as my everyday wheels...

Once shes looking perfect i'l put some pics up, but i dont like posting pics when she looks untidy! lol

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”