Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

kyle,

one reason why i got into this was because the kit could also open a full 45 degrees horizontal. if you already have a bunch of kits ready to go, could you install a hinge and post a vid with fender on and showing full range of horizontal motion and adjustment points? also, can you confirm what comes with the kit to lengthen the wires? thanks.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hey Everyone,

The kits come with wire extensions and connectors. But dones not come with stainless steel door looms.

Also, our merchant account isnt up and running yet so we cannot take credit/debit cards yet.

Also, I will install a hinge tomorrow and get a video of how far the door opens horizontally for you.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

EVERYONE when you send in your payment please shoot me a quick PM so I know it was sent. Kyle could you also please ensure that when you ship out the kits to members to email them a tracking number. I still have yet to get a tracking number for the kit that was shipped Saturday. Im sure its shipped but its nice to have the peace of mind.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hey Jarid,

I will make sure when payment is received that all people will get a tracking number. I apologize for the delay in getting yours. I figured I would get a call with the tracking number except I see that my brothers cell phone is at the shop so he does not have it on him.

Also, I did not get a chance to take a video as I forgot to bring my camera to the shop, however I did measure and the kit opens 42 degrees horizontally of the 45 degrees it can open. So this provides you with more than enough room to get in without lifting the doors. I will still get a video and post it for everyone to see.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

anyone know how long shipping from canada to the US normally takes?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

Looking at your "Location" to Oregon from Ontario I'd say 4days there and 5th at your door.
^^^^It only shows the U.S. but I'm guessing Ontario is in the red = 4days

What is the total amount left that we have to pay? And were still subtracting that $25 right? I'd like to get my money sent today!
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
Neil

Post by Neil »

cjthor wrote:anyone know how long shipping from canada to the US normally takes?
Around 2 - 3 weeks usually. I very rarely get an item within 7 days from the US.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

Neil wrote:
cjthor wrote:anyone know how long shipping from canada to the US normally takes?
Around 2 - 3 weeks usually. I very rarely get an item within 7 days from the US.
...if your using USPS media mail.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

what hinge did you order? For some reason i dont have that info...whatever it is look at the group buy section...look at the price of the hinge...take 200CAD off for your deposit...take 25CAD off for the discount...and there u go! If my kit shipped out saturday like Kyle said it should be here today!!!
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hey Everyone,

From Ontario to Oregon takes more than 5 days. It takes atleast 7 business days using Fedex or UPS Ground or Expedited Post USA is 9 business days and Xpresspost USA is 6 business days but is considerably more.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

bgracing wrote:Hey Everyone,

From Ontario to Oregon takes more than 5 days. It takes atleast 7 business days using Fedex or UPS Ground or Expedited Post USA is 9 business days and Xpresspost USA is 6 business days but is considerably more.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
so how will the kits be shipped? how was mine shipped?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hey everyone,

Also, for the final payments, they are as follows :

Non-90 Degree Kit - $300 - $25 = $275 CAD (please add $40 for shipping to the USA or $25 for shipping to Canada on top of the $275)

90 Degree Kit - $400 -$25 = $375 CAD (please add $40 for shipping to the USA or $25 for shipping to Canada on top of the $375)

I would also like to add that shipping was never mentioned in this group buy and I apologize for that. Shipping to the USA is $40 and Shipping to Canada is $25. So if you could please add this to your final payments. I apologize for this but just realized it had never been mentioned.

Hope that helps. When submitting payment, please note which kit it is that you ordered. I have the list, but just prefer you do this to ensure you get the right kit.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
Last edited by bgracing on April 13th, 2007, 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
o0loopy0o

Post by o0loopy0o »

so they are ready to go out as soon as i pay? or are we still waiting for the test kit to be installed?
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

o0loopy0o wrote:so they are ready to go out as soon as i pay? or are we still waiting for the test kit to be installed?
They test fitted it on their car...so id expect it to work on everyones car. I have not received the test fit kit yet or tracking number but kyle said it was shipped last saturday. I had a few people complain it was taking too long so i PM'd everyone to say if they wanted their kit without me seeing and testing it out they are good to go.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Red Rocket

Post by Red Rocket »

I know I'm way past getting in, but would love to know when these will be available for the rest of us. Am deffinately in.

Return to “Appearance”