my styling idea.Your views?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
robbo604

my styling idea.Your views?

Post by robbo604 »

ok guys ive got a black v6 mx3.My idea is a set of 17`s , sort of 20 spoke jobies in ,wait...........................gold.Coloured brake calipers.Not sure on colour yet.Front grille and all badges in gold and dropped a bit. New rea light.Not lexus style but poss the black ones with seperate circulars.Then side repeaters in smoke/black.

Well?????????????????
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Thats alot of black, however, black on gold is rad man. Go with gold rims, gold calipers and black euro taillights (lexus style) That should do it!
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

I like your car as is, but would tint the back window and brighten up the calipers. Otherwise I'd think about brighter chrome ultralightweight 16" rims.
Cody
hharb

Post by hharb »

more black would do it.. thats my taste tho. if u get some nice black altezzas and a nice black tint, perhaps tint ur headlights and sides too, man ur car is gonna look MEAN and well she already does and thats the best part about it. or you could add more colour like golden would look just great, and then the car would look more pretty but not as mean.
robbo604

Post by robbo604 »

hows this?

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Black on blakc looks stealthy and I like that.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
robbo604

Post by robbo604 »

mmmmmmmmmm cheers, guys.Interesting views and ideas
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

robbo604 wrote:hows this?

Looks like bad toe. . . Just buggin you :D
Cody
ryan_Fuerte

Post by ryan_Fuerte »

you need some dayton wires
Mx-3 GSr : Rebuilt klde with 5spd swap, xtd stage 3 clutch, Magnaflow dual exhaust,Accord custom intake, kyb gr2 struts with eibach springs, civic dual halo projectors, black altezzas, white 15'' oz rims, rolling on dunlop street slicks.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2400330
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

robbo604 wrote:hows this?

I think that is awesome, I would go with that, I have always been a fan of gold and bronze rims. Check out the Volk ce28n rims, those in gold or bronze would be nice on your car man! Consider I have also had 2 black mx3's that color combo is good, you do not want to much black! It makes loke kinda cheesy and cheap
robbo604

Post by robbo604 »

Awesome rims!! Price too tho lol

Return to “Appearance”