[FS] Complete V-6 MX-3 Turbo Kit)***SOLD***

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

Mazdaracer wrote:I'm not too keen on cutting the crossmember... i have heard from a bunch of ppl they run with it cut or even without and have had no issues...but my car will be race only...and raced hard. It's just another added *to do* to my list that never ends....

So you're just using the KL (DE? ZE?) ECU and piggy backs? I have an MSnS but i'm curious anyway.

It's the FMIC/piping/routing that has me questioning the BG chassis fit...however, it looks very similar.

thanks for the quick reply.
Well i drove around with mine in 2 pieces....the car still felt nice, but i am sure if putting stress on it like in 1/4 mile it would help to have it all 1 piece again.

I have a KL-31 ECU for base timing and fuel
***D-Tuned Custom KL MX-3 on Nitrous***
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I got 1000, still gotta get the other 1000 . Dont hold on me tho I may end up doing something different. Ill let u know when i get the money if no one else has gotten it yet.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

I have someone locally that may be coming to pick up on this deal. But Its not a done deal yet, so i will keep this post updated.
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

Slammed6 wrote:I have someone locally that may be coming to pick up on this deal. But Its not a done deal yet, so i will keep this post updated.
I may be interested too. Sent you PM.
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

how many psi were you running on it? what were your numbers?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

The wastegate was set for 8 psi, and the parts have no more than 20 minutes of running on them. I just finished the whole kit, and lost my job so i need to sell this kit. Trust me i do not wanna, but financially i have to.

But as far as the butt dyno it was absolutely rediculous. And i am used to a KLZE on a 100 shot of nitrous. This by far was all over that.
!vtec-this!

Post by !vtec-this! »

real interested just need another $600 bux....DAMN IT. but if u still got it when i come up w/ the $600 ill buy it but more then likly it will be sold :cry:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=77496445
My Car: Mazda MX-3 v6
14.5 @97mph
2.328 60ft....still more room for improvement
Only 165whp
Now boosted & New #'s to come
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

SOLD, I wish the new owner lots of luck with his setup.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”