lets see pics of before and after

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I tell you, I really wish I had pictures of when the car was FIRST purchased. The little back window was broken out and had duct tape over it holding the broken glass in place. It had steel wheels on it with crappy hubcaps, and basically was just stock.

It was only when I put the wheels on it that I wanted to take pictures of the car. Actually the wheels were the purchase that started me in on modifying the car in the first place. As soon as I got those, I was hooked.

93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I wanna do mine, but I gotta lower it first (waiting on GC's) and then I will put my rims on and be good to go!
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

mx3TheOnlyLoveOfMyLife wrote:
ovendenk wrote:when i first bought her 3.5 years ago

and this was last summer. up to date minus the projectors.
woah! those are stock aluminum rims, cept they look hella sick, howd you do that? i've seen people paint stock rims before and they looked like sh*t. that looks good.
lol. thanks. check out my site. i've got some better pics of them on there under the mods section. they are powdercoated semi-gloss black minus the outer lip. then i painted the center caps black and left the mazda emblem silver.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
!vtec-this!

Post by !vtec-this! »

ovendenk wrote:
mx3TheOnlyLoveOfMyLife wrote:
ovendenk wrote:when i first bought her 3.5 years ago

and this was last summer. up to date minus the projectors.
woah! those are stock aluminum rims, cept they look hella sick, howd you do that? i've seen people paint stock rims before and they looked like sh*t. that looks good.
lol. thanks. check out my site. i've got some better pics of them on there under the mods section. they are powdercoated semi-gloss black minus the outer lip. then i painted the center caps black and left the mazda emblem silver.

years another pic of stock black wheels for ya

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=77496445
My Car: Mazda MX-3 v6
14.5 @97mph
2.328 60ft....still more room for improvement
Only 165whp
Now boosted & New #'s to come

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”