Fx Designs Bodykit

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
coindex

Post by coindex »

import_fan7 wrote:happy to say that me and my friend have fitted on the front and sides so far and the front fits perfect no modding to do at all.....as for the sides they fit good except a small amount of sanding is needed on one of the side skirts where the piece goes into the door!! ill post once we fit my rear to the car on monday..then after that all ill have to do is fit some grill into the holes paint it and then throw it on my car..should look awesome!!
Right on waiting to see the final result.
I'm going to be adding the side skirts and the rear bumper though waiting a lil for the funds to build. Also like to change the tailfin also. Hopefully by next year the car will be completed. Wife wants to put a dvd player (in dash) in so got to buy that first.

Canada has pretty good roads. I have had no trouble so far in ontario. I know Alberta (edmonton) where I'm moving also have fairly good roads so im keeping the kit on.
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

lol final result should be in a few weeks i hope just waitin for it to get painted...lucky you on the roads where you live because here in st.thomas/london ontario the roads are pretty crappy...but ill manage
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

Well it's all done now the full kit is on now...if anyone wants to see it go to my cardomain page..the link is in my signature!!
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Appearance”