new ride

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
DJGypsy

new ride

Post by DJGypsy »

i got a new car!! well, new enough, it's a 2002 Type S with only 29k on it!
yeah, it's a honda so go ahead and hate...i'm not getting rid of my mx-3, though.

-Dan
(SOLD) '94 RS, rebuilt B6 DOHC engine & cyl head, ACT clutch, e-bay CAI, 2 1/4" exhaust, wide open resonator w/ stock muffler, H&R springs, Tokico HPs, front strut tower brace, KVR drilled rotors w/ carbon fiber pads, Falken tires, Impostor lightweight wheels, Kenwood & MTX sound.

straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

I like it. I actually have a 2004 type-S. The only thing I did to it so far was lower it because I want to finish the mx-3 before modding the rsx. The only other thing I am doing to it is putting a turbo kit on it, but I am not going to make it faster than the mx-3 because the mx should be the faster car of the 2 that I own....lol :twisted:

Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

You traitor! An rsx?!? Im outraged!!!!!!

Im just kidding, rsx's are nice but the MX-3 IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!! 1993 all the way baby. Who needs this new stuff anyway. :P
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
DJGypsy

Post by DJGypsy »

Franko wrote:You traitor! An rsx?!? Im outraged!!!!!!

Im just kidding, rsx's are nice but the MX-3 IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!! 1993 all the way baby. Who needs this new stuff anyway. :P
why do you think i'm keeping the mx-3 :wink:

my fiancee actually encouraged me to keep it, another sign that she's the one.

we're getting a house next year with a garage...then it's gonna be wrench time :driver:
-Dan
(SOLD) '94 RS, rebuilt B6 DOHC engine & cyl head, ACT clutch, e-bay CAI, 2 1/4" exhaust, wide open resonator w/ stock muffler, H&R springs, Tokico HPs, front strut tower brace, KVR drilled rotors w/ carbon fiber pads, Falken tires, Impostor lightweight wheels, Kenwood & MTX sound.

solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I like RSX's they sound good and hte k20 is a sick motor. I like being original though having a mx3 with a v6, it is a cool combo that no-one else has.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

The RSX is nice. I testdrove a used one with my fiance-to-be sometime back before I realized I could bring the MX-3 out of its multi-month coma. The quality of the manumatic really impressed me, especially a few days later when I tried a Pontiac G6 that seemed underpowered and overburdened in the weight department. I still prefer manual though.
Nothing feels quite like the MX-3 so far. I've been pushing it rather hard lately, now that spring is here and I don't risk slipping off the road. FUN.
Cody
DJGypsy

Post by DJGypsy »

tehbrookzorz wrote:The RSX is nice. I testdrove a used one with my fiance-to-be sometime back before I realized I could bring the MX-3 out of its multi-month coma. The quality of the manumatic really impressed me, especially a few days later when I tried a Pontiac G6 that seemed underpowered and overburdened in the weight department. I still prefer manual though.
Nothing feels quite like the MX-3 so far. I've been pushing it rather hard lately, now that spring is here and I don't risk slipping off the road. FUN.
have no fear. it has 3 pedals on the floor and a 6 speed tranny...

a REAL manual transmission, not this manumatic crap that exists nowadays. it's just a new way of shifting from L to 3 to D. yahoo. ho hum.

no third pedal = not manual by any means

just my $0.02
-Dan

PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I saw a RSX with a TSX motor and trans and then a turbo kit on top of that. Some sick HP, cannot remember what. Nice enough cars, but slower than my ZE by a decent amount (the type S). I thought it would be a better race, but the usual Honda lack of torque left him behind from the start.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”