Video & Picture Forum

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
VizualXTC

Video & Picture Forum

Post by VizualXTC »

We need a Video and/or Picture forum. I know a few of us have videos and pix that they would like to share, and I know that there are alot of us who would love to see them........Just a thought
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Alt-Tab

Re: Video & Picture Forum

Post by Alt-Tab »

Why not just go ahead and post them here?<P> Image
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alt-Tab:<BR><STRONG>Why not just go ahead and post them here?<P> ;) I don't only want MX-3 Videos and pix, so it couldn't be in the "General Mazda MX-3" forum. Just my silly thoughts, please disregard my opinions. :roll:
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

Ohhh you mean <I>general</I>, somewhat offtopic videos/pics. Not a bad idea at all.
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Yeah I wouldnt mind a "offtop"ic picture/video forum to. Expecally women finding creative ways in using an EBrake? :P
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
white fish

Post by white fish »

what do you mean to slid the car around the coner or burn outs (Yea Right, you nasty)

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”