[FS]folding mirrors

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Suresperance

[FS]folding mirrors

Post by Suresperance »

i have these "JDM" mirrors i know nothing about. but the guy i bought my car from told me they are "JDM folding mirrors" they supposedly fold in (like the stock ones bend only with a motor) with the push of a button. ive never heard of or seen any thing about these before but thought it might be kinda neat. ive got both mirrors and the switch(which has a button with a pic of the mirror folding in so id assume its the real deal) the only reason i havnt used them is because ive got a 94 GS (round mirror switch) and the switch for it is the pre 94(square type switch) let me know if these are some thing kinda rare or if they have been around for a while. and if you want them shoot me a good price if i decide not to mod my dash to make the switch fit their yours ill decide with in the week i think.
prices for mirrors are 40 USD

PLUS SHIPPING

Thanks

Nick
Last edited by Suresperance on March 16th, 2007, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

mirrors sounds pretty neat. what color are they? do they stil lhave the glass in them or is just the housing. i remember gro switched his mirrorglass for jdm's, which magnified everything and gave a wider view. pretty slick.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Interested in the mirrors and switch, you got PM.
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

more about the mirrors they are silver. they have some scratches as theyve been sitting around a while. but nothing too bad still good shape and havnt seen that many so im assuming its kinda hard to find so dont be picky! lol. any ways the glass is still in them and not broken or any thing. last i looked any ways. ill check and get pics up today if i can figure out how to post pics.

Also im cluless as to the mirrors please some one tell me about them.

Thanks for the interest.

Nick
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

Solo, i sent you pics awhile ago but if i dont hear back from you soon ill have to sell them to some one else.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I pmed you back, I am still interested.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Please posts prices per forum rules or this will be deleted.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

hey solo i havnt been getting your PMs so could you try to email me at k9k@rochester.rr.com maybe that will work better

CJ thor sale pending with solo_rider

but just to please the admin gods every one has offered pretty much 40 plus shipping USD
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: [FS]Garnish,Stock Tails,Misc 94Dash peices,cool fold mir

Post by cjthor »

Suresperance wrote:i've got a whole bunch of Misc parts that i got when i bought my car

ive got a garnish thats not in too bad of shape some scratches nothing major

ive got two sets of stock tails one in great shape on scratched to hell

ive got pretty much every trim peice you need on a 94+ dash

and alot of other stuff just ask ill tell you if i got it.

but i have these "JDM" mirrors i know nothing about. but the guy i bought my car from told me they are "JDM folding mirrors" they supposedly fold in (like the stock ones bend only with a motor) with the push of a button. ive never heard of or seen any thing about these before but thought it might be kinda neat. ive got both mirrors and the switch(which has a button with a pic of the mirror folding in so id assume its the real deal) the only reason i havnt used them is because ive got a 94 GS (round mirror switch) and the switch for it is the pre 94(square type switch) let me know if these are some thing kinda rare or if they have been around for a while. and if you want them shoot me a good price if i decide not to mod my dash to make the switch fit their yours ill decide with in the week i think.

Prices are not a big deal to me its just spare junk i got laying around so make me an offer i know im supposed to put a price but im open to MOST reasonable offers.

PLUS SHIPPING

Thanks

Nick
So all this stuff 40 plus shipping?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

no lol i totaly forgot that i was selling that ... no one was interested in any of that so ill just save it for another day. ill fix title for jsut mirrors sorry thor
!vtec-this!

Post by !vtec-this! »

Pic's???
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=77496445
My Car: Mazda MX-3 v6
14.5 @97mph
2.328 60ft....still more room for improvement
Only 165whp
Now boosted & New #'s to come

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”