K8 Mods

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

The intake manifold fits, not sure about the cams, im sure they do. The heads i have heard they dont fit nor the ze heads.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

cams and intake will, minimal gains though but they will swap, the valves are to far apart on the KL heads to work, they will hit the cyl. wall
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
capamx3

Post by capamx3 »

Could i just ask an offtopic question?

Have you bigbored Throttle-Body Dealers in the US or Canada? How much is the price for a TB?

I just want to know for interest because I´m the man who deals all over Europe with K8 and KL TB´s
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

In that case ... i live in Lisbon, Portugal.
How much will it cost me to have a bored TB to my K8 mx3 ?
part price and shipping cost please ;)
capamx3

Post by capamx3 »

Part Price for normal wide is 130€ for extreme widing is 150€, shipping i must calculate over DHL...just a moment Shipping on Land is 17€ and over Airmail 24€

I´ve just to say the TB´s are in exchange, you get one bigbored and you have to return your original-body...because it´s hard to find single-Throttlebodys in Germany

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”