What Should my asking price be? (93 GS SE)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Vandal

What Should my asking price be? (93 GS SE)

Post by Vandal »

Hey guys, I was thinking about selling my MX-3, and I was wondering what the learned crowd here would suggest for a price:<p>1993 MX-3 GS Special Edition.
Colour: Raspberry
Gearbox: Standard
Milage: 153,000 km.
Options: Everything. leather, heated seats, air, moonroof, power options...
Notes: The car is in near-mint condition, there is no body rust, and no undercarrage rust either. Only 1 winter driven (this one). The leather is also in near mint, with only strain spiderwebs and no tears. Comes with all the original special edition extras. <p>Anyway, if you guys have the time, just lemme know what that would be worth. (please dont offer to buy the seats separately =p )<p>
Thanks.
Blair.
Blair Wendell<P>1993 GS SE. <BR>Black Headlights, Custom shifter+pedals<BR>more to follow...
blaze red mx-3

Re: What Should my asking price be? (93 GS SE)

Post by blaze red mx-3 »

Your car has kind hig mileage but since you have all the extras it is going to even it out. The best way to get a price is to got to Kelly Blue Book, the website is KBB.com. It is a website thatgives the values of cars facturig all the extras and stuff, it is what used car sales people go by.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

yo would you part it out cause i want those seats bad, lol :p :p jokes peace, i would say 8-9 grand personally
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Phire

Post by Phire »

Does it have a Cd player in it and any pictures? I've been looking for an Mx-3. I'm located in St. Catharines so its not too far. Lemme know the price you want to sell it at and if you are going to sell. <p>E-mail me at steglinski@sympatico.ca<p>Thanks!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”