Mazda Sassou

A forum to discuss Future Mazda Models. Please keep the posts in this forumto Mazda models ONLY. Not other manufacturers models.
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Mazda Sassou

Post by wyldside »

Mazda Sassou
In Japanese, Sassou means "a positive state of mind." It means looking towards the future with uninhibited optimism. Our unmatched reputation for this kind of forward thinking comes to life with its new concept car, the Sassou. A compact, featherweight, 3-door hatchback, the Sassou is a remarkable integration of environmental consciousness and peerless design. Following the principles of Japanese Shoji design, the Sassou is at once a refined glimpse of the future and modernized classic. With the unique Mazda Alive lighting system, hidden features spring to life from within the car’s translucent body. And the Sassou’s impressive turbocharged, direct gas injection 3-cylinder engine and twin-clutch 6-speed powershift transmission are as eco-friendly as they are fun. With so many extraordinary innovations, the Mazda Sassou is a thoughtful outlook for a not-too-distant future.
Personally, I think the interior is a bit fugly but the outside is not too terribly bad for a little compact car. The dead front view isn't too bad.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Next gen 323!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

Way too futuristic for me,im not likeing the way cars are starting to look these days
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Future Mazda Models”