Buy a farm and get this..

Off-Topic Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

Buy a farm and get this..

Post by Franko »

93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
hharb

Post by hharb »

2 effin wows man, thats the freggin fortune, omg if they fix up all these cars they could potentially make millions of dollars after selling them and thats not an exaggeration, i would keep a few of them to myself tho. but damn those guys are lucky.
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

hharb wrote:2 effin wows man, thats the freggin fortune, omg if they fix up all these cars they could potentially make millions of dollars after selling them and thats not an exaggeration, i would keep a few of them to myself tho. but damn those guys are lucky.
I`m thinking you could get loads for the two old porsches thats`s there.
They are _superrare_ and damn expensive.

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
bubsy83

wow

Post by bubsy83 »

It looks like a place to park cars for the winter, (like what I do with my Monte SS) and they all were forgotten about which is unbelievable. Does the new owner automatically get ownership of all these old cars, cause that would really be cool. I would be nervous and want to find out why they are there and who they belong to before doing anything with them but it would feel much like finding a $50 bill when you are 8 years old!!
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

:shock: That's a lot of cars. How does one no notice a 'barn' that size?!?
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

That is just freakinincredible. Unbelievable eyecandy. My first ride was a '69 MGB and tho I recognized some of those barn-cars, a lot of em were older than even me! (and my memory lol) :wink:
Image -Jim
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I am at a utter loss for words..

'Nuff said

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Yeah speechless. I would definately take a hiatus from work and walk in with a hose and some very expensive soap and really start to see what is there. Funny things is that they aren't all old. The Lotus 7 looks pretty new and not too dusty. I bet there is a pretty good story behind how they all got there.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Off-Topic”