Neutral FEEDBACK, EZ_4_FUN

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
hharb

Post by hharb »

don't know what to say, but if i had that spoiler the last thing i would complain about is the slope or the lip, i mean man it looks like crap all together.. isn't it supposed to have some shine to it, i mean its black and ugly, anyways man goodluck.
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

hharb wrote:I mean man it looks like crap all together.. isn't it supposed to have some shine to it, i mean its black and ugly. goodluck.
Supposedly yes. From page 3 of the thread previously linked.
EZ_4_FUN wrote:
MarkMoore wrote:oh yea, Oscar, this spoiler comes primed and ready to paint????
Its primered white and ready to paint.
Ya... That first pic looks neither white nor primered.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

hharb wrote:don't know what to say, but if i had that spoiler the last thing i would complain about is the slope or the lip, i mean man it looks like crap all together.. isn't it supposed to have some shine to it, i mean its black and ugly, anyways man goodluck.
you want it shiny, paint it!
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

mitmaks wrote:
hharb wrote:don't know what to say, but if i had that spoiler the last thing i would complain about is the slope or the lip, i mean man it looks like crap all together.. isn't it supposed to have some shine to it, i mean its black and ugly, anyways man goodluck.
you want it shiny, paint it!
the hole point there is its supposed to come in WHITE GELCOAT, and mine is Black Primer.

true the thing is fugly as hell. it was described to me by a friend as a highchair table for triplets.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

well if you complain about primer vs gelcoat, I don't see your point. You're going to eventually paint it, they already primered it for you, whats your problem. You need to prime it before painting
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

My input,

If u r not happy with it i think you should be entitled to your money back , especially considering your previous history buying products from this company. I wouldn't settle for any less. Isn't there some kind of consumer law whereby you are entitled to you money back within 30 days of an unused product with the receipt? Also I read somewhere restocking fees can only be charged on parts that need checking before resale, ie. electrical parts. Do your homework and get your money back.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

93-Spec-Edn wrote:My input,

If u r not happy with it i think you should be entitled to your money back , especially considering your previous history buying products from this company. I wouldn't settle for any less. Isn't there some kind of consumer law whereby you are entitled to you money back within 30 days of an unused product with the receipt? Also I read somewhere restocking fees can only be charged on parts that need checking before resale, ie. electrical parts. Do your homework and get your money back.
yes there are laws for this very thing, and you are rite about the restocking fee, but im trying to work with him to get this resolved. i will hear back from him in a day or two. we will just have to see what will happen. and yes its not just about this one item, its about all 3 items i have received, it seems some dont seem to understand that.
mitmaks wrote: well if you complain about primer vs gelcoat, I don't see your point. You're going to eventually paint it, they already primered it for you, whats your problem. You need to prime it before painting
you know out of all prople i would think you would understand being a body man and all. i would think you would understand what bad worksmanship is. this isnt just about the spoiler its about the the rad support that was 25% CF when it was supposed to be 100% CF, as well as being cracked then painted over as well as bubbles being covered with sharpy, the bad packaging during shipment, which resulted in the demize of 2 rad supports during shipment, then lastly the spoiler that isnt anything like what i was told it was when purchasing. where its over 6" larger and completly different than the description. That is key, "its not the product that they said they were selling" it is completely different. i dont know why you dont understand that.

and being in body work you would know its a hell of alot easier to paint a gelcoated piece of fiberglass than a piece of fiberglass thats just been primered straight over the resign (hence the reason for gelcoat). and the problem with the primer is the fact that the bondo showes threw everwhere as flat spots, so it all has to be taken back down and refilled properly. otherwise it will show threw in the paint. A lot of work for something so pricy especially when it was sold as paint ready.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

he should refund you if you're not satisfied, I agree. Rad support cover didnt look very nice either. I would primer over gelcoat anyways.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

mitmaks wrote:I would primer over gelcoat anyways.
Well yah thats a given :D
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

Yep i would stress again not to settle for anything less than a full cash refund on everything including what u paid for the rad support. U r legally entitled to it. Take the sucker to small claims court.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

93-Spec-Edn wrote:Yep i would stress again not to settle for anything less than a full cash refund on everything including what u paid for the rad support. U r legally entitled to it. Take the sucker to small claims court.
well im trying to give him the benifit of th edoubt. i want to make good on this as he is a big part of the MX3 community. but if things turn for the worse (and i dont see that happining at this point) that is why email and the forum is great there is a huge paper trail (so to speak).
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

ya about the whole companies putting pics that "resemble" the product ...not to hate on that oscar guy but when companies put up pics that resemble the product there selling..even if they say that what you get is slightly diffrent ..what ive always wondered whether its spoilers or bodykits ..alot of these companies make the crap right at there shop or whatever so why cant they just take a damn picture of the product after they make it??? i really hate that....sorry just had to add that in because ive looked around at lots of bodykit sites and most never have the actual pic of the product of what your goin to get! just something thats as close as possible! but its all good because i ordered my kit recently from fx designs and there pics are what your going to get! and i know a few people who have gotten things from fx and nothing but great things from them!
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

at this time everything will be resolved shortly, just waiting for a PM back. Oscar is a great guy, and i will probably do business with him again.

Thank you again Oscar for taking car of all of this.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”