[WTB] 5 Speed transmission for 93 GS.

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
bikemove

[WTB] 5 Speed transmission for 93 GS.

Post by bikemove »

I need a 5 speed transmission to replace one that has 140,000 miles on it. It`s getting hard to make the 1-2 upshift. Have to go slow and deliberate. Mike in Norco, Ca. That`s in Southern Ca..
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

Hey man, i will check around for you. I am trying to get my other tranny fixed...but i have a perfectly fine transmssion that i am using now i will be selling...how soon you looking for one?

Also if your interested in a motor swap, or need any repair work done to your car i specialize in these cars.
***D-Tuned Custom KL MX-3 on Nitrous***
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

call C&T japanese engines in ontario and ask for dennis. tell him steeb with the mx3 sent u. 909-923-5588 there should be at least a dozen in stock if not more
bikemove

Post by bikemove »

Thanks guys for the reply and advice. Not in a hurry for the tranny, but probably will replace in the spring. I checked with the local JY`s and got prices of 139.00 plus 10.00 core for a FWD manual. Of course I would have to pull and the condition is unkown. But next I`ll check with the transmission people in Ontario. I have a second car a 87 Pontaic Fiero runs great with new paint and a bunch of Motorcycles. Appreciate it, Mike..
Mazdaracer

Post by Mazdaracer »

wow, somebody from Norco...cool!

i found myself a 95 PGT trans for $75 at the Buena Park PnP, mind you that was a 50% off day, but alot of the PnP's have these 50% off days each month. and to my suprise, this trans was mint inside :) i got lucky.

If ya need any help, let me know, just got done with mine installing an LSD and 5th gear swap.
THINK FAST, GO RACING!!
2004 Mazda6 Wagon
2004 Mazda3 Sedan
1990 BG8P Protege LX - KLZE - Race Preped - #98 SM - SCCA Solo2

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”