[WTB] roof and headliner

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
ssmog

[WTB] roof and headliner

Post by ssmog »

Roof wanted/ needed for '92 GS Would prefer with power sunroof and grey headliner but will settle for basic roof with headliner.

Having a deer bounce off the roof doesn't exactly do the roof any justice.
Last edited by ssmog on January 25th, 2007, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commit yourself to a Psychiatric hospital before the rest your sanity disappears, and you are strapped in a chair, fed mushy peas with a rubber spoon with only your tortured fantasies for comfort....

ssmog
hharb

Post by hharb »

i'm parting out my car in the spring but i guess u cant drive with no roof until then.
ssmog

Post by ssmog »

Parting out your car..........does it have the power sun roof basic flat roof?
What colour headliner does it have?
What will your asking price be?

Fortunately I have more than one vehicle, I have a 300zx t-roof but there was no way I was going to drive that in the winter so I went out and bought a Pathfinder......I sure do miss driving the mx-3 though, especially when it comes to the fuel costs with driving an hour and a half each way for work, with the mx-3 I was paying 30.00 a week, with the Pathfinder I'm paying 30.00 a day for gas.

Cheers.
Gord
Commit yourself to a Psychiatric hospital before the rest your sanity disappears, and you are strapped in a chair, fed mushy peas with a rubber spoon with only your tortured fantasies for comfort....

ssmog
hharb

Post by hharb »

i have the power sunroof but it gets stuck open sometimes and needs a little push to get it closed, if you can live with that or fix it that'd be great. the headliner is light grey. asking price i honestly don't know how much it's worth or how much it normally goes for, but i'm not looking to make a fortune out of it. PM me with a fair offer and you'll have a deal.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

You could get the body shop to take a look at the sunroof when they replace the roof. Shouldn't be too much of an issue. Sticking sunroofs have been discussed on here. Basically clean, realign the tracks and motor and regrease.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I have a 93 Mx-3 GS SE still on the car that Im parting out , it has a sunroof , and a grey headliner . Pm me if interested .
Thanks
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Just a note, but if you have manual seatbelts you need a manual headliner, auto for auto headliner. The roof is the same, but the headliners are very different suprisingly.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

He's right ... They are :wink:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
vasilaar

Post by vasilaar »

i've got a 92 GS roof Teal/Green With sunroof... it was working when it was taken off the road didn't seem to stick or anything. i'm sure the headliner is that gray colour, but i'll check tomorrow. there is some surface rust around the sunroof, but considering the body work required to do this i'm sure that would not be too much extra work... lol... make me an offer, u can have it tommorow. mind you, you'll have to figure out the transportation.
i'm in kingston ON btw...
pm me if ur interested
Drive it like you stole it.
glide1993

roof

Post by glide1993 »

i have the roof for auto belts, gray head liner, silver car...needs to be repainted...how do u take the roof out? im located in 11701 ny...make an offer
ssmog

Post by ssmog »

My GS has manual seat belts.......To remove the roof, simply peel out the body sealant in the rain gutter ( contour line above door) remove the windshield, back window and headliner then begin drilling spot welds.

ssmog

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”