Finnish Mx-er

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Finnish Mx-er

Post by GregoryChristian »

hharb

Post by hharb »

omg, that's one sexy mx3, I'm in love with the hood, i want one now :(
Ice Racing

MX-ER

Post by Ice Racing »

REALLY NICE...
GS KLZE FOR ICE RACING
Hood-R Oliver

Post by Hood-R Oliver »

Oh, I know that car i've seen it a lot in tuningshows. There's quite a lot of tuned mx-3s nowadays, here in Finland. In 2004 when i decided to get one, one of the main reasons was that i hadn't seen any in Finland tuned yet, actually i hadn't even seen more than three stocks either. But now there's so many of them and in about 2-3 years i'm getting one and it's gonna bee the craziest mx ever seen in Finland and maybe even in Europe! :D

There should b another one too in cardomain by the username 33tu, i might get some donnor pics for my photoshop project from him at the spring. There's too much snow to be driving a tuned car during the winter. :(

So like some of u might now i've got a mx-3 project with photoshop, i'm trying to chop a mx from front and back to look like what my mx will look like. So please chek this out: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=55534 and send my some pics! Thanks. :wink:
Mx-3 enthusiast since 2004.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

that MX is sexy as F***. i love it. Thats sweet i always wondered what the MX would look like with the Peugeot front bumper, and thought a golf rear would fit really well. he even made the flairs look like they should. thats the only MX that i have seen with a nice flair job. very well done

Findland, thats where BUGS has gone too. hopefully he sees some nice cars while hes there.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

i've seen this hood on a few mx3s in europe only, seriously where are these hoods coming from? is it custom made or what?
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
hharb

Post by hharb »

they got some serious s--- in europe, they got the nice clear headlight they got the awesome bumpers and crazy body kits, great hoods, they have the autobaghn for Gods sake, i wanna move to europe :(
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

hharb wrote:they got some serious s--- in europe, they got the nice clear headlight they got the awesome bumpers and crazy body kits, great hoods, they have the autobaghn for Gods sake, i wanna move to europe :(
Haha, and when you see our gas prices you want to go back again! :lol:
'92 GS
My worklog
Hood-R Oliver

Post by Hood-R Oliver »

Yeah gas is really expensive. I've read quite a lot about this car on the tuning-club's website where this guy belongs to but i haven't been there for ages cause nowadays when u hit there sit u get a troijan virus! :evil:

But i think the front bumper was from a civic, flairs (if they r those around the tires) r for a peugeot 406, and i think the skirts were for a civic too, and i don't remember anything else about the hood than that it's not for an mx-3!

I don't know that much about other countries in Europe, but i can tell u Finland is really shitty. The cars r double or trible times more expensive than in other countries in Europe. The top speed limit is 120 km/h. And it's only germany that has the autobahns that u can drive as fast as u want, and there's quite a lot of traffic jams. All the laws r fucked up, u can't really do anything to your car if u want to keep it street legal. I think even the klze engine swap is illegal here in Finland. :evil: Well f--- the laws! I'm getting a turbo klze in my mx and nobody is going to stop me! :twisted: :D

And u can only drive a car when u'r 18 :( . Going to b 15 the last day of this month and i heard in idaho u can drive a car when u'r 15. :cry:

And here is a link to the clubs home page, but WARNING U MIGHT GET A VIRUS: http://www.teamllatuning.cjb.net

But there a lots of crazy cars in Finland and in Europe. U just don't hear about them as much as we hear about North American and Brittish cars.
Mx-3 enthusiast since 2004.
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

the only thing i like about that mx-3 is the headlights. thats it.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”