natural born honda killer - 1995 RS

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
natural born honda killer

natural born honda killer - 1995 RS

Post by natural born honda killer »

since i did the bpt gtx swap i have since upgraded many things. One thing I upgraded was the engine. The motor was swapped out for a gtr motor. I have also installed a haltech and with minimal tuning i have 202hp and 194tq at the wheels with only about 11 psi.

I got rid of the eclipse side mount i/c and installed a fmic from a starion. With the GTR i went from a floating style turbo on the gtx with a ihi vj20 to a ihi vj23 which is a ball bearing turbo and allows for much more air flow. Also the fmic is much better and cools the intake charge dramatically. And yes i truly do have a GTR. It has the bpc8 stamped on the intake manifold and the turbo has ihi vj23 on the housing. With just the fmic change alone i gained about 20whp and tq. very well worth it mod.

Well here are a few shots of the car from the outside during the day. I plan on putting the stock mx-3 bumper back on along with the v6 front lip and mold the lip into the bumper to make it look like one piece. i then plan on molding the side skirts to the car and powder coating my rims black. Thats pretty much my plans for my car on the outside.

here is a dyno of my car so far

Well this is just a street level shot of the car. If you look at the front rim you can see where i bent the rim on a damn pot hole. That halted a few upgrades since funds for something else went to fixing that.

PICS COMING SOON!!![/img]
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

Your pics didn't work. LOL.

If you ever wanted to go to stock computer I am going to make a whole walkthrough but you'll probably say screw that lol. Man it sucks that I am also using a 95 which the harnesses of 94 and up were a pain. I just went through stock mazda wiring diagrams and following the GTR harness over and over again to mach up stuff for the emission clip pins.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

yeah my comp dumped all my pics so i gotta go and get them off cardomain. well i would have used the stock ecu but nothing was available so i went with the haltech e6k stand alone.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”