[FS]OEM Hatch shade, 4 psnt calipers, amp, wheels and more!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Kenzie

[FS]OEM Hatch shade, 4 psnt calipers, amp, wheels and more!!

Post by Kenzie »

Here's some stuff I have sitting around my garage and really need to get rid of. All prices are USD and DO NOT include shipping.

86-91 RX-7 4 piston calipers. Perfect for custom brake setup.
$125 plus shipping

Moon/Autometer fuel level gauge, GM factory imp, sending unit included
$50 plus shipping

Power Acoustic 280 watt 2 chl 2ohm stable amp
$50 plus shipping

Some sort of Enkei wheels 16x7 5x114.3 six spoke, probably 38mm offset. Might include used tires (I'll have to see what I have in the attic) They needs to either be re-polished or painted.
$150 shipping may be a pain but we'll see how this one goes
(on MX-6 in the carport)

MX-3 PARTS:
OEM hatch shade. In pretty good shape. Has some scratches but they can be easily sanded out (much like refinishing headlights)
Missing the little post things that hold it up off the glass but I'm sure something could be fabricated. (see last pic) This is only a problem on the GS because of the wiper. I have all the mounting hardware and screws. Best offer on this one. (I'm not sure I want to let it go but I would for the right price)

Partially polished 1.8L intake manifold. I've already done most of the time consuming parts. (taken out all the seams and casting marks) Now it just need to be finished up in parts and fine sanded. I no longer need it since all my cars will soon have DE's.
I'm gonna say $140 plus shipping on this one but please feel free to make an offer. (I have no clue what it's worth but please realize that I've spent a good 4 1/2 hours on it so far.)

I also have various tan and black interior pieces. If you need anything please let me know.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to request more pics of anything I have listed here.
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

Might be willing to trade for turbo parts to fit a '03 MazdaSpeed Protege.
Or make an offer!

Thanks!
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

Update: Hatch shade and wheels are off the market...everything else is still avaliable.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Your driveway reminds me of my own. Owning/maintaining older rides requires having a spare ride or two parked somewhere eh? :laugh:
Image -Jim
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I might be interested in the calipers.
What else would I need to convert to those on the front end?

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

nope-mx3 wrote:I might be interested in the calipers.
What else would I need to convert to those on the front end?

-n
I honestly don't know if they would even work on a MX-3. I know some ppl have converted MX-6s to 4 piston calipers (using both RX-7 and Mitsu 3000GT calipers) but you'd have to research a little to see if it'd be possible on the 3s. You might try posting in some of the "tech" forums (4cyl/ V6) and see if anyone had attempted a similar swap.
I just had these sitting around and I'm not really interested in brake upgrades on the MX-6 or either of my 3s so I figured I'd post em up and see if anyone had any use for them.
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

neutral wrote:Your driveway reminds me of my own. Owning/maintaining older rides requires having a spare ride or two parked somewhere eh? :laugh:
Yeah, we're kinda Mazda freaks :lol:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”