london guys ze avail..w long neck im

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mx34u2nv

london guys ze avail..w long neck im

Post by mx34u2nv »

im not sure where this should go, so i'll put it here. as i was walkin aound corey"s auto wreckers in london ont, i found a mx3 with a klze and a long neck im and kl31 tb already fitted in the car. dont know if it runs but it would be a cheap way to get a ze and rebulid it to make it stronger for boost... also had mtx..

and there was lots of de's there as well

the made the tb fit by removing all the wheels and goodies from the side of the kl31 tb and used thre wheel from the k8 tb.
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

How much is a DE from that scrapyard?

I`m interested in a DE for rebuilding purposes.

-nope
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

lol i have no idea....probably not as much as shipping.......
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

wow thats not a bad idea for the straight neck.. to fit it :O. Why dont you yank out the manifold and sell it? as for rebuilding I dont know.. :S you have to tear it or start it to see how bad it is (if it starts) Why not have a spare tho that you can rebuild over time? Are you sure its not a millenia ze?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

it had a kl31 tb for sure, and im pretty sure i saw kl stamp on the head... the wreckers would yank it for ya, so u wouldnt have to worry about that..... be a cheap ze, even if it doesnt work.... get one of those kits thats in the faq , and build it tough.... im thinkin about it now......
klzemx6

Post by klzemx6 »

This was Brandon Tedders (1sickmx6) car(winter beater) i guarantee it, there's nothing done to the manifold, it has a custom rear mount to jack up the rear of the motor a little bit.

Has a real strong act clutch in it with an mx6 transmission, car was pretty quick, always had traction problems but was a brute on the highway

and its not a millenia ze, that is a true longneck motor, kl31 cams and all
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

klzemx6 wrote:This was Brandon Tedders (1sickmx6) car(winter beater) i guarantee it, [...] its not a millenia ze, that is a true longneck motor, kl31 cams and all
Yep, if that's is car, those would be his mods. He one of the first guys to suggest an Mx-6 tranny in my Mx-3, as well, he's the one that got the 14.756 in my car at Cayuga. You know what, I think i may of gotten that on tape with his camera, but the battery was almost dead, I believe it didn't get the second run (14.9) because it died, but I haven't seen that guy online in ages, got my rims from him. Actually, I did se him once, was Guelph when Kp2t picked up a curved-neck IM from him, last winter I think.

mx34u2nv, what's the condition of the car? Any idea on why it's there?
Jim, any story on why that car's in the wreckers?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

cars rough drivre axel is almost out of the car,,if i remeber right it looked like it was hit in the front driver side... i was looking fro a headlight..
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:
klzemx6 wrote:This was Brandon Tedders (1sickmx6) car(winter beater) i guarantee it, [...] its not a millenia ze, that is a true longneck motor, kl31 cams and all
Yep, if that's is car, those would be his mods. He one of the first guys to suggest an Mx-6 tranny in my Mx-3, as well, he's the one that got the 14.756 in my car at Cayuga. You know what, I think i may of gotten that on tape with his camera, but the battery was almost dead, I believe it didn't get the second run (14.9) because it died, but I haven't seen that guy online in ages, got my rims from him. Actually, I did se him once, was Guelph when Kp2t picked up a curved-neck IM from him, last winter I think.

mx34u2nv, what's the condition of the car? Any idea on why it's there?
Jim, any story on why that car's in the wreckers?
Didn't Tedder put krish's manifold on as well.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”