Preferred MX3 Parking: Part 2

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)

What do you think about Red Egg?

Poll ended at January 19th, 2007, 11:04 am

Red Egg is an original MX3 owner & should be worshiped.
No votes
Red Egg is a good egg; I like him.
16%
Red Egg is nothing special; just a regular member; I'm neutral.
16%
Red Egg is a ignorant Troll & should be suspended.
4%
Red Egg is a moronic Troll & should be banned.
16%
Red Egg is a vicious Troll, should be banned, & kicked in the nuts!
40%
I have no opinion on Red Egg.
8%

Total votes: 25

Red Egg

Post by Red Egg »

end
Last edited by Red Egg on December 21st, 2006, 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

Say what? oh my bad...
95 RS so far just a paintjob, rims suspension next then turbo...
Image I have turbo dreams and detanation nightmares
Red Egg

Post by Red Egg »

end
Last edited by Red Egg on December 21st, 2006, 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Red Egg wrote:94blaze1.6, please refrain from posting here. This thread is reserved for me alone. :evil:
HA HA HA WTF!!!!!

yah its reserved for me too.

see i just posted it so it must be true :lol:
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Self realization, you haven’t been here that long, and the 1st couple of posts you did you were debating against older members who have paid there dues to the site. You shouldn’t expect to be popular when your post are argumentative even though you may have a point, it doesn’t mean everyone is going to instantly agree with you. Think of it this way, you don’t go to a new school and challenge everyone, that starts trouble. If you want to gain respect don’t put yourself in the spotlight, just reply and respond as everyone else would, trying to be the center of attention will not get you any respect on this forum. People read and people get opinions, you need to expect that in your posts.

Expect Constructive Criticism along the way with your post, and if you have someone who doesn’t give you constructive criticism then don’t worry about them, its none of your concern and you will get more respect from ignoring them because you did not try to start drama, rather than arguing.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Red Egg is a ignorant Troll & should be suspended.
That's the one i voted for, but i though the "be suspended part" was a little much, but after reading this thread, if i could revote, i'd take the option below.
Red Egg wrote:I cannot believe an adult would cowardly scratch the paint of a car parked in a mall parking lot. What kind of low-life criminal does that?! This post is to prevent such malevolent destruction of personal property from happening in the first place.
Although I would never mess with another person's car. If the problem is with the person themselves, deal with the person, the car didn't do anything. As well, who's more idiotic, the person who can't walk and take 2+ spots, or the person to key the car; I think it's a draw. Personally, I got my car repainted about a year and a half ago, and I've learnt to walk, even if it means parking in a different lot altogeter. Plus, the exercise is good for my fat a--.
Recently, I was accused of being a Troll and threaten with banning because of my preference for front-wheel drive over real-wheel drive on this Mazda MX3 forum. Imagine that! Isn't the MX3 a front-wheel drive car?
Red Egg wrote:Man, you guys just don't know when to stop! I am going to wait a few days to see what the polls say, but I am really disappointed by the results. You guys are so persistent, and you won't concede even one point, no matter how I try to present the argument. Also, I cannot believe that there is not one person out there who supports my comics or my point of view.
We're not anti-FWD, nor are we against you because of your preference for FWD. We accept the superiority of RWD in racing scenarios, and for the most part are for FWD for typical daily-driving situations, but your arguments are frustrating because you change the scenarios against our arguments to suit your preference and for your argument, therefor the arguments constantly recircluate, and it's frustrating to argue the same points over again, technically win the argument, but you change the scenario to void out the wining contradictory argument, and then the cycles continues.
95 rs wrote:and well your racing stripes are horrible.... and your car looks nothing like a mustang so just stop before you make it worse.
Are you serious those stripes on corksports mx were painted 9 years ago.
Time to update your style!
Insulting his stripes is kinda low. Personally, I find they look pretty good. But I will agree that putting them because their influence is from a RWD American sports car is contradictory to your arguments to be influenced by, in your opinion, an inferior car.

Leave the guy alone for the stripes. Everyone had unique aspects to their car that not everyone likes. Yes, they are "old skool", but so is the car. The only reason why i would guess people insult your stripes if the fact that the influence is contradictory to your arguments, why would one get an influence by a (apparently) lesser car?
I park as I please, and it doesn't give any goon the right to damage the paint of my beautiful Mazda.
You have no right to park as you please just like anyone has no right to key your car as they please. Both are just as stupid and ignorant as the other, and no excuses either way.

Personally, I would never, ever mess with anyone else's car, but I do get extremely irritated seeing people take up multiple spots in the common area. If different if there's no cars within a hundred feet, than it's not bothering anyone, but if it's in the common section, close to the entrance of the facility, than you're taking up a valuable spot which senior citizens, mother's with children and people much more deserving could benefit from using. When I get a truck, I will would love to consider maybe double-parking those people to block them in, but my Mx-3, little too fragile and precious to me to play that game.

I be honest, I had my Mx-3 keyed not long after I first got it. The line went from the drivers side door to even scratchiing the tail light. I was not happy. I patched it up with touch up paint to prevent rust, which worked. I had assumed that maybe I had pissed someone off not with my parking, but maybe with my driving. I was having fun with my little sports car, all excited, my first car, V6, handled great. Personally, that really hasn't changed all that much, and my car stands out now, but when I drive it, I know no one plays around with me, and it drives me nuts when I drive the 626 cause that's when people do, but besides for that, I park my car in places where the risk if being damaged is very minimal, out, away from direct traffic and pedestrians, but in an area with regular indirect traffic and visible to others.
he is making so many people really angry, on a forum where nobody can actually talk to him in person.
Not really, he is around the Toronto area, and with his famous stripes, he'll stand out, we'll spot him sooner or later.
DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD. I AM GOING TO BE BANNED SOON
You cannot be banned for others posting in this thread. You can only be banned for things that you have personally said and/or done. If you wish for no-one to post in this thread, you cannot do anything about it. As Precidian as posted, member are free to reply as they wish, like it or not.
Josh wrote:I think your CARTOONS are mildly entertaining
Agree.
Last edited by Nd4SpdSe on December 21st, 2006, 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
bubsy83

Preferred Mx-3 Parking

Post by bubsy83 »

[quote="Red Egg"]I am posting because there are a lot of good people on this forum who do not want to get singled out by the low-life creeps and maniacs, and get branded like me.

The MX3 owners who dislike FWD should sell their MX3s and buy some RWD fart-box. It is so pathetic that these high-school drop-outs want to win their argument and dominate at all costs; even if they end up looking like idiots. Anyway, I digress.....I would appreciate it Bochek, if you would not post to this thread. It is not helping me at all. I will post some new comics in the future.

FROM NOW ON, NO ONE POST TO THIS THREAD! Wait for my next comic.

Red Egg[/quote]

I am sorry but I swore I was going to leave these tension filled threads alone but I am insulted by being told to sell my MX-3 to get a RWD fart box. I have not posted one single insult to you and indirectly you have to me. I am a very proud owner of a 1984 Monte Carlo SS (fartbox), and by the way I am a high school graduate and a college graduate. Have I treated you unfairly, I don't think I have. Have I insulted you, I don't think I have. I can appreciate your opinion on FWD, and I would agree, but when I step into a car I don't think about anything other than turn the key and go. I could care less about compression and rpm's and whatever other jargon 'real car enthusiast's' use to sound smart or whatever. Just drive.
Just because I own a RWD fartbox doesn't make me anyless deserving of being a MX-3 enthusiast. It took me this long to find out what I was missing and I am learning as I go. The MX-3 is an amazing little car and I love it. In fact I plan on spending my Monte $$$$ on fixing up my MX-3. My Monte has been waiting for an engine rebuild, Bodywork and new paint not to mention almost all of my bodymounts are bad. Mx-3's rock my world but so does my Monte and I will be darned if anyone will ever show such disrespect because IMO if you are a car enthusiast you can appreciate what others find so special about any car because it means something to them
I am not a fan of Ford F150 trucks, but I don't dis them because I don't like them. They have proven to be a tough truck and last a long time, that's why so many farmers drive them.
Anyway, I did not vote on your poll because I don't think it is right to justify what you already know deep down in your heart. You know your true value yourself and why should you care what anyone else thinks of you anyway.
My suggestion to you would be lay low for awhile and when the time is right offer some helpful advice to any new MX-3 owner who genuinely wants to learn more about their car! :)
If this makes me look like an idiot, well, guess what I don't care!! I am here to learn about the MX-3 and hopefully meet some interesting owners that have valid experiences to share.
Now I am done and will move on....thanks.
precidian

Post by precidian »

Red Egg wrote:OK Precidian,

The comics are my experiences here on this Forum. They may not be informative or entertaining, but they happened to me.

All those "end" posts were my attempt to erase all of my contributions to this Forum. I had a lot of good posts, but I erased them all because of my treatment, what I was called, and how I was threatened with "banning". I am beginning to see that I am too old for this forum because I do not understand the way members think. I must seem like an "odd ball" to a lot of the MX3 Newbie Owners! So Precidian, (which is a great name BTW; i.e. from the Roman Praetorian Guard), that is my explanation.

Again, DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD. I AM GOING TO BE BANNED SOON SO I WANT TO POST A FEW COMICS BEFORE THAT HAPPENS. Thanks.

This is not a post... this is a reply.....

Well, from the sounds of it, the post you made must have caused alot of people to dislike what you were saying. This is why I think there is alot of hostility towards you. If your post were genuine and fair, I don't think we would be here right now.
If you want to make your cartoons, why not make them all at once since it takes so little time as you claim.. post them all and just get it over and done with.

Oh.. as for the precidian thing... it is a play on precidia, which is the name of the MX-3 sold in Canada.. and since I am a Canadian living in Ontario, making me a Ontarian...therefore my alias became precidian on the boards.

BTW.. and you say you are too old? :weaksauce: ( insert weaksauce smiley here )
you are not much older then myself... plus there are people older then you on here and have no issues with younger members.

This is not a post... this is a reply..... :confused2:
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

listen, if you are wanting so badly to get banned then leave, plain and simple. i come on here to read and help out if i can. your posts since you have joined have been.....way out in left feild, personaly i have no problem with your car and paint, or even you/your cartoons but all you seem to want is some attention and start arguments. then you go and edit every post you made to "end", what is the point of this, seems very childish to me. i think its time to lock this thread like his other ones and maybe grant him his wish. its not hard to play along with others, my 3yr old nefew even knows this, if you want to stay then welcome but you need to use some common sense.
Red Egg

Post by Red Egg »

Dali, Good Idea. I'm leaving.
precidian

Post by precidian »

IBTL. Image
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

IMHO I think he just started out wrong.

If he were to just drop it, the fuel to the annoyance fire would have been put out, but continuous posts were just making things worse for him. I agree not everyone will agree on things, and I dont think one should change their own opinion because someone disagrees with you.

I do however think its a bit childish to delete all your posts because others made comments on your posts. If he doesnt want to be here, then dont visit the forums.

I think this got out of hand too quickly. I dont mind someone comming on the forum and giving their opinion, as long as its constructive criticism.
Personal hatred remarks about him is not needed though, as well as to everyone else on this forum. We are a dying breed, as these cars are getting old, some are being salvaged, and we should try to "make nice" with everyone that comes on this forum. publicly humiliating others is not the way to solve this. Comming to Jeff or myself, discussing the problem and working on a solution is the best and only soluction for this and other matters.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

lol. No idea wth this thread is s'posed to be about but how could I resist voting THIS choice! :wink:
Image -Jim
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

neutral wrote:lol. No idea wth this thread is s'posed to be about but how could I resist voting THIS choice! :wink:
yes, yes you are.
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

i just got back from a long night at work..and read your post neutral...made me laugh...haha :laugh:
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”