W.T.F IS THIS?????

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
hharb

Post by hharb »

that's the thing u dont see a bouncy mx3... this one is unique in many ways, and that's what makes it so beautiful.. i mean aside from it being the only "bouncy" mx3 what is actually wrong with having hydros on an mx3.. cuz i really can't see anything wrong with it.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

mitmaks wrote: Of course it has to be fast before "sho"
No it does not, nothing wrong with wanting show before go or just want sho. As long as you dont claim to have what you do not.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

hharb wrote:that's the thing u dont see a bouncy mx3... this one is unique in many ways, and that's what makes it so beautiful.. i mean aside from it being the only "bouncy" mx3 what is actually wrong with having hydros on an mx3.. cuz i really can't see anything wrong with it.
you got it all wrong man, hydros are not the style for mx-3. Same reason I dont see you putting exhaust stacks on sides of mx-3. Oh wait! I should do it, then ill be "cool" cause Im first one to do it...
No, it just doesn't work that way guys
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

XxantwawnxX wrote:
No it does not, nothing wrong with wanting show before go or just want sho. As long as you dont claim to have what you do not.
Then it's on borderline of "ricer" if you're "sho" and no go.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
hharb

Post by hharb »

looooool, okay, i get your point, and yes hydros are meant for old american cars such as impalas.. but i do think it looks fine on an mx3 + its not something visible in most cases, unless u use them. i think its a bit of a preference thing, but some ppl think its ok to have hydros on any car.. but yeah again you do have a point, but it is again a taste thing and different ppl will have different opinions about it.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

I do like air ride and wouldnt mind mx3 with one, but it would be just for show or like said before to get over bumps etc.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

mitmaks wrote:
hharb wrote:that's the thing u dont see a bouncy mx3... this one is unique in many ways, and that's what makes it so beautiful.. i mean aside from it being the only "bouncy" mx3 what is actually wrong with having hydros on an mx3.. cuz i really can't see anything wrong with it.
Same reason I dont see you putting exhaust stacks on sides of mx-3. Oh wait! I should do it, then ill be "cool" cause Im first one to do it...
No, it just doesn't work that way guys
oh come on... :roll: (thats just a bad comparison) Not that you can really argue personal preference anyway. Either way my biggest point was the stereo typing..so i guess im done : )

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

mitmaks wrote:
XxantwawnxX wrote:
Then it's on borderline of "ricer" if you're "sho" and no go.
No, its only rice if its all show and no go yet the owner thinks he is the faster thing alive. Now if the owner knows he is not fast and acts accordingly then its nto rice, unless the SHOW part is just done in completely bad taste.

rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

if anyone ever wants to race me, i just give em the whole... ''why would i wanna go fast when it looks this good ;)''

Im not really that arrogant, just wind em up a lil :P

Who says hydros are for impalas? Probably gunna slate me even more, but im waiting on a set of 18'' laced wires which are coming from the states, so hopefully they should be here in the next few weeks!!!

At the end of the day, we all... well most of us modify our cars to the way we like them. Thats what makes the whole car scene tic. if everyone done the same thing it would be boring as hell!!!

The car isnt fast at all, as im not into racing on the streets at all.

If i ever want to go fast, thats what i have the turbo mini for.... Last year i done countless track days in it and loved every min of it!

Some people call it rice... some hate it, some love it. Makes no odds to me!

Its my car and i love it!!!
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

rsroadkilla wrote:if anyone ever wants to race me, i just give em the whole... ''why would i wanna go fast when it looks this good ;)''

Im not really that arrogant, just wind em up a lil :P

Who says hydros are for impalas? Probably gunna slate me even more, but im waiting on a set of 18'' laced wires which are coming from the states, so hopefully they should be here in the next few weeks!!!

At the end of the day, we all... well most of us modify our cars to the way we like them. Thats what makes the whole car scene tic. if everyone done the same thing it would be boring as hell!!!

The car isnt fast at all, as im not into racing on the streets at all.

If i ever want to go fast, thats what i have the turbo mini for.... Last year i done countless track days in it and loved every min of it!

Some people call it rice... some hate it, some love it. Makes no odds to me!

Its my car and i love it!!!

:werd:
95 RS so far just a paintjob, rims suspension next then turbo...
Image I have turbo dreams and detanation nightmares
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

once again w t f
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

what ever i guess every one has there own thing ...sorry didnt mean to offend any one
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

Please do not put wire wheels on that car.
T61 powered KLZE
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

Thats a nice car you have "rs"... i wish i had a hood like that. it looks sweet
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”