found this car on the net, T top mx-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Bochek

found this car on the net, T top mx-3

Post by Bochek »

Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

fugly and wrong...
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

i would like to see a targa top or t tops on an mx3 but not as wildly rice out or with a del slow kit
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

i agree the car is wrong, but a t top mx-3, that sicc, minus the widebody and the air suspension and the del slow (lol nice one lowflyinmx3) kit.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

completely agree with bochek.

The car looks like a s---.

BUT if you squint, and imagen it's not squashed and wildly messed up,

the targa looks pretty damn sweet. I wonder how he whent about it?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I know some fool that tried to do that here, the car ended up bending in half almost cause there was no strength on the top of the car. That mx looks horrible, nothing matches at all.
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

more pics

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I dont think this one bent because he probably used a THICK something in the top.. also the hatch is gone so no weight there.. probably thats why (around 300 lbs?) and he probably has gutted rear?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Oh, i remember seeing progress pics of it, i never knew it actually got completed!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

I think its unique, "to each there own" and i was thinkin about gettin a spare hatch and knockin the glass out and puttin fibre glass in.. think it would loook cool,, and that aint a del sol conversion, still has mx3 stock tails!
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

The interior is the only thing that looks decent. and waaay to low for my liking!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

im guessing its juiced... but i f---ing love it!

Think the rear looks super sexy!!! If i had it, admitadly i would of painted it a different colour, put on a more fancy set of rims, but i really, really, really, really want that rear hatch!!!

Where can i get one from? :(
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

hgallegos915 wrote:I dont think this one bent because he probably used a THICK something in the top.. also the hatch is gone so no weight there.. probably thats why (around 300 lbs?) and he probably has gutted rear?
hatch only weighs about 80 pounds (give or take) i know cause i weighed mine when i put my plexiglass replacement in. (now mines 25 pounds)
rsroadkilla wrote:im guessing its juiced... but i f---ing love it!

Think the rear looks super sexy!!! If i had it, admitadly i would of painted it a different colour, put on a more fancy set of rims, but i really, really, really, really want that rear hatch!!!

Where can i get one from? :(
make it ur self im guessing...

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Hood-R Oliver

Post by Hood-R Oliver »

I've allways thought that the mx-3 would look great with a targa roof, but i mean that one like the del sol has that there's no bar in the middle.

I've even thought that when i get my mx-3 that i'd get it converted to a targa, but for the last 6 monts i've been thinkin that it will be to difficult.

But this car's really ugly. I bet it would look better with wider tires and rims and without that air suspension. :wink:

And some of my ideas and "things that i'm going to do" might b a bit crazy cause i'm only going to b 15 in january and i don't know anything about real life and working and getting payed. :D
Mx-3 enthusiast since 2004.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

hmmm, has anyone ever tried to do the conversion on here, or anyone got any pics of the back?? :)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”