IMPORTFEST Nov 18

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

i saw that car but i wouldnt say that i give him props for a different idea for the tail lights but they didnt flow at all i wasnt a big fan of that
Always under construction
Rys_mx

Post by Rys_mx »

its like he was at a garage sale and bought and installed anything
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

of course I saw the car, but saying ur opinion on the forum wouldnt make the guy feel good if he was on mx-3.com
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

He's not on the forum. People like that just don't come to the internet for car ideas. I do give props to him for the different tail lights and stuff. But c'mon at least do it good and not ahve gaps like an inch. and don't put BMW logos on an mx3. Its just not my taste but its also not done very good at all.

why do you always have something to say krish?
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

mx3autozam wrote:why do you always have something to say krish?
becuz he has good points that should be said
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

fieromx3 wrote:
mx3autozam wrote:why do you always have something to say krish?
becuz he has good points that should be said
not always
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

That kid did not do those tail lights. That car has has many owners, in which they were done prior to even Kevah owning it, which is before all of your guys were even in the club. Paint job's been changed tho from when he had it. I dont remember the BMW fenders. But the only one to bring it to a meet was Kevah, actually I think the first and only time was at the 401 Indy go-kart race we did. If i remember right, I brought my buddy Todd, and I did have the ZE in her, but not for long I think.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

yes that was done some time before 2002 and has changed many owners hands. And yes those fenders were on there back then with a plain baby blue paint, then went to a wave(ocean) paint job. The last time i seen it it was in aspec's parking lot.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

To be honest, if it were my car, I'd feel a bit embarrassed to be showing that car in public, let alone a car show of that magnatude. Hood was kept closed the whole time I was there??? Not sure why one would spend so much time and effort on psuedo nice fiberglassing for audio and not devout any attention to the engine. Or for that matter, suspension, wheels, exhaust etc. There was no posted list of mods/upgrades. There was the base of the rear fiberglass monstrousity made of almost 1" thick plywood sticking out from the bottom of the mold. There was junk strewn about in behind the drivers and passengers seat as well as on and in front of the drivers and passengers seat. In general, averywhere except where the rear fiberglassing was, it appeared to be a dumping zone of cleaning materials and stuff.There was no flow, character or inspiring work done to the front half of the interior. The floor mats, consol, dash and other areas were either dirty, dusty, marked, scarred, broken or generally in a state of disrepair. I'm not sure of the intention other than possibly a very young and exuberant person who may be quite pumped up about his ride. There may be others who may see more merit in his chosen mods. For myself, I like to look for a good balance where there was an equal amount of attention given not only to interior mods, but to ICE/SQ, exterior mods, engine mods, suspension mods, etc. Given a choice, I'd much prefer to see a well taken care of bone stock MX that was well presented than perhaps a half baked attempt at customizing that makes me discouraged to look and know more about it.
My $.02
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Just an FYI, if we register at least 5 Mx-3's a month before hand next year, we can have our own class ;)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Just an FYI, if we register at least 5 Mx-3's a month before hand next year, we can have our own class ;)
I wanna enter my car for sure. we can do it just need people to be commited to do it. I'd say John should show his. krish could too.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

hopefully by this time next year i will be in too.

lots of plans, not so much cash lol.

- Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

i'm aiming to have bodywork done next year...but i was also aiming for this year.....
here's to hoping....
lowridah313

Post by lowridah313 »

if im ready im in.
Representin' the THRE3:TH1RT3EN
'02 Nissan Xterra SE, atx, 4x4, 32's
'92 Geo Tracker atx, 4x4
Feedback http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 54&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

i need some more work before its show worthy

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”