MX3 V6 Convertible?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
teb

MX3 V6 Convertible?

Post by teb »

Is it possible to turn my MX3 V6 in to a convertible? I can see lots of problems but is there anyone out there who has had this done or seen one?<P>Also I have a green performance air filter and splitfire sparks/leads - what is the cheapest and best next step to improve acceleration, chips seem a waste of time, what about a ZET electronic turbo or a power boost valve?
David Coleman

Re: MX3 V6 Convertible?

Post by David Coleman »

Convertable=nearly impossible unless you're insane and rich.<P>TurboZET=garbage<BR>Boost valve? I am not sure what you're talking about there...<P>I'd get an exhaust and a clutch myself. Or just get a KL03 for $1k and swap it yourself. <P>------------------<BR>David Coleman- <B><I>Moderator</B></I><BR><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition</A><BR><B><I>Why get clear tail lights when only Geo Metros are gonna see them?</I></B>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
white fish

Post by white fish »

I've seen a mx-3 with out the hatch not convertable but still looked prety sweet sort of like a little sporty pickup<BR>good luck on putting it on and off<P>------------------<BR>Clear White 2.5L GSR
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

there is a guy called DAN SOLE (I believe thats how he spells it) who took off his hatch and madea back window. Looks sorta like a Del Sol (DAN SOLE how ironic).<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> custommx3@usa.net
DriversClub

Post by DriversClub »

[I've seen a T-top mx-3 that was way cool. I'll have to back track and find the web site for you some time tomorow. <BR>DriversClub
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

LOl...I was thinking the same thing.<P>An MX3 with no top IS a 4 seater Del Sol.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”