Opinions on body kits

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

body kits are waste of money in general. You got extra money, invest in 401K or something.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
illapino

Post by illapino »

confucious once said, "build your car to please yourself, not other people."..
worst thing about aftermarket aerodynamics for mx-3 is the sideskirts. they have such cheap designs..
hey rsroadkilla, what did you use for those metal beams in your air dam and where did you order them? that looks way better than mesh, my friend!
1992 Mazda Precidia
V6 K8 Engine
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

93_4Banger wrote:im gonna throw this out there i would just say whatever you think is nice is nice. To each there own man.

:werd:
95 RS so far just a paintjob, rims suspension next then turbo...
Image I have turbo dreams and detanation nightmares
hharb

Post by hharb »

i guess bodykits are fine.. but if you're gonna go for a cheap kit u better stick with the original mx3 look it looks sexy anyways and a cheap kit would make it look ugly as hell, so either get a good kit and a good molding and paint job to give your car a more aggressive look or keep it the way it is if you can't afford a good kit.. there are always good/cheap thing u could a-- like mudguards and the front lip and they'll make the car look sexy and give it a better curvature

Return to “Appearance”