ford probe gt parts on klze?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
ElectronBlue

ford probe gt parts on klze?

Post by ElectronBlue »

hey all
Well i got a 1992 mx3 with a Ze in it and a hot shot performance intake... im just wondeirng if the fuel curve on a Ford probe get ECU would be a better reference since it i s a 2.5 L engine compared to teh Gs. ecu at 1.8L... also i got the Maf from the ford probe gt too so i got that on it.. is there anthing else i should get switched??

sincerely

KNorth
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

The PGT ECU and MAF combo will work fine for awhile. Its got almost the same exact VRIS settings as the ZE ECU. You should get it chipped by Probinator though cause it'll work even better with the ZE.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

You have a LOT of research ahead of you.. Make use of the Search function.. all the information you could possibly desire is right there. Happy hunting.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
ElectronBlue

Post by ElectronBlue »

thanks man hahaha ya.... im just wondering about the costs now to get it chippped... but i wana get a milinia intake manifold first
1992 mx3 gs Klze with Powder coated black Curved neck Manifold. Hot shot performance CAI, ford probe Gt ECU and MAF

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197073

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”