Sellin my mx3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
sikblue

Sellin my mx3

Post by sikblue »

93 mx3....Gs<BR>Laguna blue with gs spoiler<BR>AEM cold air intake, straight through piping to a maxpeed muffler(pipes have anti-rust spray on them)<BR>NGK wires and bocsh platnum plugs<BR>new shift knob, 2 neon lights Reverse glow gauges, lowering springs(front needs to be put on)<BR>Gforce front bumper and gforce hood scoupe(made for a civic but customed to fit my car)<BR>Problems...<BR>Needs cv joint and boot on drivers side..<BR>got into accident in front before i had it so minor problems there(nothin thats a problem just wanted to tell you) Ac doesnt work i think it just needs to be charged..<BR>ALARM!!!!! i have a great alarm on it..FM 2-way paging system..tell you where someone is touching your car and is sensitive controlled...<BR>$4000usd....
2 more weeks....
sikblue

Re: Sellin my mx3

Post by sikblue »

i also have blue tint which is cool and a blue eyebrow tint strip...<BR>Power windows,5 speed,124,661 miles on it....But im pretty sure it has a new motor on it, it is BEAUTIFUL....i have to sell it but i dont want to...please someone who will take care of it buy it..!!!!!!!
2 more weeks....
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

dude!<BR>that sounds like a sick car, specially its a laguna blue GS with all da freakin options for only 4 Gs. i wish i didnt have 3 cars, otherwise i would buy yours!<P>sick car though, noone would regret buying that for sure, and one question here, does it have automatic power windows, like the ones you press once and it comes down all da way itself!!<P>good luck bro!<P>latez :D :D
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

forgot to ask you to plz post some pics if you have, during or after the project doesnt matter! :D
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

yup it press 1 time and it goes down by itself, but if you press it soft u control where it goes...<BR>this is one quick v6..i was gonna do the kl03 swap so im looking to buy a cheaper mx3 to save for college...<BR> <A HREF="http://images.cardomain.com/installs/26 ... 1_full.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://images.cardomain.com/installs/26 ... ull.jpg</A>
2 more weeks....
Sublime68-96

Post by Sublime68-96 »

Your looking for a cheaper MX-3? I have a 93 RS and am looking for a faster one. What do you think of some type of trade we can work out possibly? Feel free to email (Stheis004@yahoo.com) or aim me (stheis04).
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

possible<BR>i want a 94 gs..but a b6t swap might not be out of the question..i really just wanna save money....Aim- llakall maybe we can work out a trade but im not just swapping car for car...
2 more weeks....
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

someone has to be interested
2 more weeks....
mx3_guy

Post by mx3_guy »

would you sell just some parts from your car, or are you only selling the whole thing??
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

i might part it out
2 more weeks....

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”