I like to trade my Eunos ZE intake manifold for a standa

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
nano

I like to trade my Eunos ZE intake manifold for a standa

Post by nano »

I accidentally bought some Eunos ZE intake manifold and just found out about the hood clearance problems with my Probe. I feel like such an idiot for buying these.<P>I heard that you guys really like these for it to work on your KLZE engines, so I thought this would be the best place to try and trade for a KLZE manifold.<P>I'd preferably like to do just a straight trade. The manifold should be here by monday. I'll take pictures and post them here when it gets here. Thanks.
93PGT 15.2 @ 90mph 2.1 60ft<BR>HS CAI, test pipe<P>97TSI AWD<BR>11.91 @ 114.4 1.74 60ft<BR>To many mods.
mx3gsr

Re: I like to trade my Eunos ZE intake manifold for a standa

Post by mx3gsr »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nano:<BR><STRONG><BR>I'd preferably like to do just a straight trade. The manifold should be here by monday. I'll take pictures and post them here when it gets here. Thanks.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have an extra straight neck ZE mani. If you pick up the shipping, I'll swap it with you straight up...<P>email me at seanmatt@storm.ca <P>I can send pics before trading if you're interested.<p>[ November 26, 2002: Message edited by: mx3gsr ]
1992 MX-3 GS-R 2.5L Turbo - retired 2001 :(
13.8@107mph

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”