F/S: LOTS of Parts....

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
zevirii

F/S: LOTS of Parts....

Post by zevirii »

Hey there guys... As many of you know I am parting out my K8 engine, but I also have other parts to offer today..\<P>All prices are subject to best offers...<P>Intake Manifold(everything on it is included except the TB) $100<P>Throttle Body $70<P>Valve Cover $ 40 each<P>Exhaust Manifold $10 per side<P>Cam Gears $20 each<P>Crank Pulley $15<P>Timing belt Tensioner $15<P>EGR Valve $50<P>Thermostat Housing $20<P>Timing belt Pulley(name which one) $20<P>Water Pump $5<P>Exhaust Down pipe $25<P>Stock springs $ 20 for the set<P>KLZE Exhaust Manifolds $20 for set...<P>Timing belt covers $20<P>Front Rotors(good condition) $15 each<P>Rear Rotors(ok condition) $10 each<P><BR>*** SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED IN ANY PRICES***<BR>Anything else I may forgot, just ask me.. I will take offers on the parts above just let me know... <P>OR<P>K8 Engine... $200<BR>Engine ran great before swap with low miles... It is disassembled in some places but shouldn't be hard to put back together...<p>[ November 23, 2002: Message edited by: zevirii ]
mazdaspeed002

Re: F/S: LOTS of Parts....

Post by mazdaspeed002 »

I might be interested in the Valve covers. Do you by any chance have a pic of them?
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Valve covers are $40 each. I can get a pic of them tomorrow if interested.. They are still on the K8 engine..
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Most prices are best offer takes it... Give me some offers people...
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Offers?
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

I need that pipe that comes out of the egr valve and goes into the exhaust manifold. I also need the exhaust maifolds, depending on condition. Are the manufolds rusted? Can you send some pics? pimpindem2@aol.com
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Exhaust manifolds are rusted, but not bad enough for damage. The pipe is most likely rusted on to the exhaust manifold and EGR thingy. So if you want it all make me an offer.. Prices are listed above for a guide. Thanks... <P>Can't get pics till this weekend
XavIaN

Post by XavIaN »

you got stock springs still ?
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

yep... Got them...
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

OFFERS ARE ACCEPTED HERE lol