Looking for GS seats

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
beachnut

Looking for GS seats

Post by beachnut »

I'm looking for seats to install in my '94 Protege. I've heard the ones from the MX3 GS will swap right in easily. Preferably in black and/or gray - like the ones in this picture, I think they're made by Recaro (?):<BR> Image
Sonicxtacy02

Re: Looking for GS seats

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

just as information you want 92-93 seats from a mx-3 rs (4cyl) OR gs (6cyl). 94-96 seats are more comfortable but have a removable headrest. IMHO the 93 seats are better (and i'd like some too) lol.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

I have a 93 gs with those exact seats. i have explored the option of taking out my passenger seat and selling it. would you be interested in just a passenger seat? If the price is right i guess i would get rid of both though. Mine are in excellent shape too. They are still close to being brand new with no stains, tears, burns, etc.
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09

Post by Guest »

i have the front and rear seat for sale.<BR>it's from my part out 92 V6 model (GS)<BR>i have pictures so email me for them.<BR>the driver side has some tear though.<BR>price is negotiable.<BR>dallasaccord1995@yahoo.com<BR>thanks
Seersh

Post by Seersh »

I have the same seats too. They're from my '92 MX-3 that I just bought for parts they're not in the greatest of shape. The plastic part of the side handles are broken off on both sides, and there are a few rips. I can take pics if anyone wants to see, I'll probably take just about anything for them
Better to slow down a little on wet roads or else this is what you get <A HREF="http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml</A> I miss my car .........but it'll be back soon!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”