looking to beet R33

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
patto

looking to beet R33

Post by patto »

hay guys im looking for some higher hp numbers i was thinking of turboing my k8 but im not sure if this is going to get me to my goal my mate has a R33 skyline gtst puts out 220 whp i think it pulled a mid 14 on the 1/4 mile not sure id love to be able to bet him also remembering that a R33 is about 300 kg hevier so thats one advantige we have over the R33. il be looking at doing somthing major later on in the year mybe next just trying to save my penys the dame thing is costing me s--t loads in repears
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

ZE+ alot of mods

or a Turbo KL
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

ZE will get you in the mid to high 14s so you'll be able to hang with him. I can hang with my friends 240SX with an RB20DET in it and its alot lighter than the R33.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
patto

Post by patto »

ye i think he could get his r33 to go faster he doesnt understand how to lounch it he just dumps the cluch and sits there baking throw 1st and 2nd gear. i found this asian dood hes got s--- louds of 2.5s they all have kl31-101 and some kl31-1a1 head codes but im stil not really sure wot else i should be looking at to find i true ze. He only wonts 1200 for them wen most other places wont like 3000 and more for ttheres i dont think he had any idea wot sortu moters they are.If im going to be going torbo should i not bother about finding a ze or do u guys think thes ze's are worth it im sure this gay would have one no s--t he had at least 25 of the c-nts
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

well with the set up i have i hang to the new mustang gt's and i've seen them tearing up some r33s so....
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

U think i got a chance? check my mods. Oh i got abd motor moutn s and de ecu tho.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Aston Wards

Post by Aston Wards »

meh, do what i did...., give up 'n get a faster car :lol:
91 Eunos Presso KF-ZE
89 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+2
90 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+0
kiwi_MX3

Post by kiwi_MX3 »

Aston Wards wrote:meh, do what i did...., give up 'n get a faster car :lol:
hehe, just built the motor bigger and got a lighter body shell!
Kiwi - Native Bird Of New Zealand, semi-nocturnal, secretive bird
Flightless, though can be found flying firstclass
Poor eyesight, though can spot a good pub at 100yards.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”