FS: 12" sub, amplifier, box, more...

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Bad_Ktty02

FS: 12" sub, amplifier, box, more...

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Hey, it's Heather! Now that I'm here in SC for college, I need to get rid of some stuff. (Both for the money and to prevent it from being stolen) <BR>- One 12" Orion subwoofer<BR>- A custom bandpass enclosure box<BR>- One 780w Sony Xplod amplifier<BR>- 2 used headlights w/bulbs<BR>- 4 Eclipse 5.25" speakers<P>Also, I'm in the Charlotte, NC area if anyone can pick it up or give me directions on how to ship it!
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
fernando

Re: FS: 12" sub, amplifier, box, more...

Post by fernando »

HEY HOW MUCH ARE SELLING FOR IS THE SAME ONE THAT I SAW IN YOUR CAR THE DAY AT CNU IN NEWPORT VA I DRIVE THE SAME CAR AS YOURS FERNANDO
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Hey, Fernando! Yeah, this is the same "Bad Ktty" you saw at CNU. (I was just home visiting for the weekend.)<BR>I paid $600 for the sub/amp/box setup and all the wiring, and thats a good deal b/c i was dating the manager of the car audio place at the time! :p I'd like to sell it all together. The rest of the stuff, just make an offer. I think Crutchfield has prices on the Eclipse speakers. It's for all 4 and they are still in the boxes, never used.
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
Q187

Post by Q187 »

Hey I'm also in Charlotte, NC....and I'm also selling a system. :) <P>Two 12" rockfords, brand new 600 Wt bazooka amp, brand new box, brand new cables and fuses. Looking for about 500 for everything. email me at quaz187@yahoo.com if anyone is interested.
trentonsuncle@msn.com

Post by trentonsuncle@msn.com »

HEY Bad Ktty Im VERY interested in your bandpass box if you still got it so hit me up with a response and the price your trying to get out of it and ill see if i cant take it off your hands

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”