Friend of mine gets in a wreck for Street Racing

Off-Topic Discussions
Juans_93_MX3

Friend of mine gets in a wreck for Street Racing

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

First let me explain
I wasnt street racing

It happen today in the morning where I and my 5 buddies (one was with me in my car) were driving back to school after 2nd period. We were driving because our Auto Body Collision class is in a different high school and we were coming back to our normal high school for the rest of the day.

Anyway, there is a hill that you go up to reach our high school
Me and my friend Roger were way behind them because of traffic so we didnt see it happen

Our friend Javi with the white 4door integra was racing our other buddy who drives a 92 V6 Maxima.
Javi's car goes out of control
And this happens...

He was fine. No scratches at all. His back hurt a bit.
But damn, his car was just worked on during Auto Body class. We got rid of the bumps.
I'll post more later
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

that's the risk of street racing, good to hear thet are ok. yes more pics please
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

I got no more pics
Actually, my friend took those pics

Anyway, you guys see that driver side window? He crawled out of there

Sucks though, good thing I dont street race

Anyway, his car and my car were the only ones being worked on.
We were taking out the dings and dents before we get them painted. He was a day ahead and had all his dents or dings taken out or bondo filled.

He was planning to keep his car the same color.
Now he wont have a car to work on :(
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

the pics are so damn small you cant really tell, good to hear he is ok. dont race.
precidian

Post by precidian »

Glad thing that no one was hurt... but I do not feel sorry for the loss of his car and I hope that he learned his lesson. I also feel that he should have his license taken away and not allowed to drive for a long time.

The track is the only place that people should be racing their cars and not the street.
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Well the cops are not going to give him a ticket for street racing or speeding because they never caught him on the act
He wasnt wearing his seatbelt though and even admited that.
Also, I dont think he has insurance :(

Hey, atleast he admited what he was doing to them. He wasnt a pussy and tried to say, "oh, my car went out of control for no reason"

When me and my friend pulled over to see what was going on, he was just sitting on the curb. Some nice lady was there talking to him seeing if he is alright.
The cops, firefighters, medics and the two people who pulled over were like, "your a very lucky kid"

God gave him a second chance.
If he hit the tree head-on instead of being tailgated by it, he would of died. By the way, he was atleast 3 feet from hittin that tree headon

I'll try to get bigger pics
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

I have seen worse and the person who was driving the mustang wasn't racing, he hit a wet spot going around a turn on a 45 mph road. The rear got totally bashed by a tree and another tree smashed right behind his door and made it to where he couldn't open the door, If the tree hit his door he might of been in some trouble.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/

Return to “Off-Topic”