Axle question

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
oh-hell

Axle question

Post by oh-hell »

First of all i hit the strip , very nice all 3 runs, but i twisted my axle out on my drivers side. Where can i get better axles without paying to much. Also with my having the ZE and probe tranny can/should i get the probe axles or are they to long?
[fs] 92 MX3 gs 2.5 klze v6, Intake, Exhaust,drop zone spring{awsome},Turbo, Splitfire plugs, fmu, gauges ,drilled slotted rotors ,motegi rims,tires,Blackout lights, and a nut behind the wheel~~ so far.
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

get mx3 axles

driveshaft shop is the only race axle place i know of in the US
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

do u have an website for them?
[fs] 92 MX3 gs 2.5 klze v6, Intake, Exhaust,drop zone spring{awsome},Turbo, Splitfire plugs, fmu, gauges ,drilled slotted rotors ,motegi rims,tires,Blackout lights, and a nut behind the wheel~~ so far.
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

I forgot the name, but someone on here had custom Axels made that work with LSD for like $700 and they could handle a hell of alot of Torque
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

decent strong axles are gonna be a pricey investment but well worth it, as they will hold up and you will just only have to grease them up and reboot them from time to time.

I'm assuming your like all us Autozone lifetime warranty folks :) thats also another option every time they bust take them back :) though they seem to get irritated seeing the same person over and over again.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

Does everyone not remember CV Tech, SEARCH for this

It is definitly listed under the V6 faq and CV tech is the cheapest place to get Stage 1 race axles...they will not buckle under a ze power....$200 more than if you were to buy refurbs from autozone
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

ya i got the liftime warrentee. the only problem is getting home after the races. i guess an extra set would be a good idea. Also for an extra $200.00 id go for the others.
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

Ive decided just to carry an extra set of axles 800.00 is to much.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”