New rear suspension

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Bochek

New rear suspension

Post by Bochek »

getting there, will be finishing it in a coupple of weeks, im gone away for a while.

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Are thsoe poly urethane bushings...who makes thsoe and where did you get them from?
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

mx3autozam wrote:Are thsoe poly urethane bushings...who makes thsoe and where did you get them from?
yes, energy suspenions, and http://www.energysuspensionparts.com

THEY DO NOT SELL THE CORRECT BUSHINGS FOR THIS APPLICATION

i had to buy some of there universal standard sized bushings and put them in. cutting and filing them down to fit.

look at the sticky in the suspenstion/breaks/wheels/tires forum.

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
MX3Project2006

Part Numbers

Post by MX3Project2006 »

Had a look on the site you gave, but could not come up with any info on those parts. If I could get the parts numbers that would be great. Was looking to do the same thing but only to get new trailing arm.
Thanks, Josh
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Check my writeup on the install. I think it's still Stickied at the top of the Suspension page.

Good job. Did you get the bushings in there real tight with the stock center pieces like I suggested in my writeup?
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

A company named Super Pro makes some bushings for the Rear Suspension for the MX-3. They are stock repalcements so no need to modify them like Energy suspension.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

LOL, where were you a few months ago Bugs when he was asking if anyone knew where to get urethane bushings for the rear?
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I was on the Super pro website. Do we look at the 323 rear suspension or the Cosmos/Eunos suspension???
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Trevor wrote:I was on the Super pro website. Do we look at the 323 rear suspension or the Cosmos/Eunos suspension???
If they've got a Eunos 30X on the list, that'd be the one I believe.

I knew about the Super Pro, but I was piss poor at the time and the extra effort of modding the Energy didn't bother me. I rather enjoy doing mod work.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”