Under Stereo Gauge Panel *Updated Pic Added*

New product ideas and status of new product development postings.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Currently we are waiting on the control module for the boat anchor to come back from Taiwan (hopefully repaired) but if you are interested seriously.. PM me your phone # and I will call you and we can talk about it. The owner got a good deal on it when he bought it.. and since purchasing it.. it hasnt been used as much as he thought it would be. Its a 60 Watt machine with a table size of 24" X 36". The main issue with that machine isnt the hardware.. its the piss poor driver support that came with it. We can go into further details on the phone :) Cheers

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

Any news on these fitting the 92-93 MX-3s yet? I have an Oil Pressure guage with no where to mount it. Plus I'll mount a DB9 port in there for the Megasquirt.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well Jscrauwen just test fitted the panel I sent him and it seems to fit the same as in the 94+. So I think thats a good enough indicator that if you want a panel we can get one made for you. Remember that I cut to your measurements so its best to be too small than to be too large.. if the fit is too small you can always use some sand paper or a dremel to slightly mod the panel to fit. However.. if your measurements are on the money.. fitment will be like a glove ;) I only need the hole measurements you want cut out of the panel.. I can place the cutouts so that they look balanced on the panel or you can get more specific if you need a cutout in a certain place. Cheers

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

Thanks for the reply.

I think I'll be putting the interior back together this weekend. I'll know then where the Megasquirt can end up. It would be nice to have a port for it right there with all the gauges.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

hey, looks like my idea actually was put to good use, haha. just ordered one. this is way easier than the fiberglassing i was thinking of doing. and probably cheaper too. keep it up tunes!!!
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Thanks for your order Ryan.. I just sent out your Invoice via company e-mail a few moments ago.. Sorry about the delay.. I had a 4 day weekend and my co-workers will pretty much use any excuse not to write up a invoice apparently.. "Oh.. we thought you were handling those" :roll: Like its not just another order. Anyway.. The art is done and ready to cut your panel out and get it shipped.. just need to you call in now. When you call in make sure you reference your Invoice # and your last name, so that your payment goes to the correct order. Cheers :)

Tunes67

ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

as you know i already paid since i talked to you on the phone...can't wait to get it!!!
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

It will be done tomorrow and will ship out in the mail thursday morning man. Cheers :)

Tunes67

purewhitemp5

nice

Post by purewhitemp5 »

More options than the Digital summit version and looks better than the cabon fiber pep boys option (push button start, gauge hole ,and two switches) and a whole lot cheaper!!
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

I need one with 2 gauge holes.... Thats where I have my A/F.... I was going to make one out of aluminum but just haven't got around to it. Price?
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

Ressurecting an old thread here, but I'm in need of a gauge cluster for oil pressure and oil temperature. I've been in touch with Tunes67 and he is willing to do a GB if 5 or more people is interested.

Is there anybody else that is in need of a gauge cluster at this time??

I'll start the interest line, just add yourself if you're interested.

1. verzutiko

NB! This is not a group buy yet, just a post to "gauge" interest! :)
'92 GS
My worklog
mx almere

Post by mx almere »

1. verzutiko
2. mx almere
Gottagofaster

Post by Gottagofaster »

I'm interested i need some gauges also!!
93 mx-3 bp, CAI, msd blaster 2, ngk wires,NGK V-powers(just for limegreen). Pacesetter headers, no cat, cat-back 2.25" piping, autometer lunar A/F gauge, 800w 12" sub w/1600w amp. 3 way pioneer speakers all around
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

1. verzutiko
2. mx almere
3. Gottagofaster
'92 GS
My worklog
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Ok.. I am getting a couple of requests for these again. I can only do the original buy pricing in a GB of 5 units or more. I will talk with my boss and with Jeff and see what we can do for single orders. I will follow up on this next monday. Thanks for your interest.

Tunes67

Return to “New Product Development”