Mazda Madness 2006

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

monstar-mx-3 wrote:
Username wrote:
monstar-mx-3 wrote:Hey guys,

As you all know I sold my mx-3 and bought a mazda 3. I was part of the group that was putting on the mazdamadness event and just to give you the heads up, it will be a very unorgizned event. Until the onces we have seen in the past.

Personally, I will not be be going. Just thought i would share my two cents with you.

Aaron
Wow Aaron, I'm astonished by your distasteful comments. I would think you would try to take something positive out of a not-for-profit group bringing together Mazda Owners from the West Coast.

Inevitably, you were involved in Mazda Madness 2005. Therefore, any disorgnization on our part also reflects poorly on yourself.

I'm truly hurt and disappointed to read your comments against the event. Regardless of the outcome, your presence will not be missed.

Regards,

Kevin
WOW Kevin. Where you at the same even last year? IT WAS A GONG SHOW!! NO one knew what they were doing. There wasnt enough parking spots. It was just a bunch of guys who showed up in a parking lot. Most of the event was a "One Man Show" . Ask any who was there. THE EVENT SUCKED!

Plus I am not impressed with you any more. What i do for a living is my business and you need to get you facts straight before posting
OK guys,

Before this gets any further or out of hand, I ask that the both of you act in a civil mannner here on our forum. This is clearly an issue between you guys and your club, so I ask you kindly to settle your dispute off the forum.

Thank you
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

FYI This thread is being watched.
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

so, who is still coming? i'm pretty sure i'll be heading down since it's the last meet of the summer while i'm out in bc. is anyone coming from around kamloops area?
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
Mr.X

Post by Mr.X »

I'm still going, at least for the first few hours.

I'll be the guy in the green GS with no exaust tip and a cracked windshield. Was hoping to fix it before but the glass shop couldn't get the windshield in soon enough :( Oh well, got it shined up though! 8)
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

no go for me, had a couple days off this week due to a killer flu, would have loved to go on another trip but cant this month.
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Well I am back. Got to meet a couple fellow MX-3ers. Josh didn't make it do to some major setbacks but it was a Nice meet. I heard that Brian stopped by Kevins house and he didn't want to go, what was up with that :wink: I bet you just had some prior events...
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

monstar-mx-3 wrote:
Username wrote:
monstar-mx-3 wrote:Hey guys,

As you all know I sold my mx-3 and bought a mazda 3. I was part of the group that was putting on the mazdamadness event and just to give you the heads up, it will be a very unorgizned event. Until the onces we have seen in the past.

Personally, I will not be be going. Just thought i would share my two cents with you.

Aaron
Wow Aaron, I'm astonished by your distasteful comments. I would think you would try to take something positive out of a not-for-profit group bringing together Mazda Owners from the West Coast.

Inevitably, you were involved in Mazda Madness 2005. Therefore, any disorgnization on our part also reflects poorly on yourself.

I'm truly hurt and disappointed to read your comments against the event. Regardless of the outcome, your presence will not be missed.

Regards,

Kevin
WOW Kevin. Where you at the same even last year? IT WAS A GONG SHOW!! NO one knew what they were doing. There wasnt enough parking spots. It was just a bunch of guys who showed up in a parking lot. Most of the event was a "One Man Show" . Ask any who was there. THE EVENT SUCKED!

Plus I am not impressed with you any more. What i do for a living is my business and you need to get you facts straight before posting
honestly i agree with Aaron, as the only one that was even worth going to was the first one. and from what i rember it was a mess too, or thats what i was told. last year was kinda bogus, great location, but not on a weekend when the parking lot would have been full due to people wanting to enjoy the park. i think next year maybe you should try and get some more clubs involved, and give out some Trophy, like th efirst year. i know thats a big dissapointment to alot of people. everyone wants to win stuff.

but all in all i really wanted to go, but my motor just wasent done yet. but now it is. and is sounds amazing, i will drive it for the first time tomorrow. the cam lope's are so big it has to idle at 12 to 15 hundred RPMs. it sounds like i have a v8 under the hood when its idling. im totally excited. hopefully i will see you all soon.

Kev,

we should have an end of the year BBQ, we could have it in WA if you want but its up to you guys.
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

BuGS wrote:I heard that Brian stopped by Kevins house and he didn't want to go, what was up with that :wink: I bet you just had some prior events...
You wouldn't want to go as well if you went to sleep at 4:30 in the morning. I didn't plan to go anyways with all my prior commitments. :wink:
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

MX-West Car Club wrote:
BuGS wrote:I heard that Brian stopped by Kevins house and he didn't want to go, what was up with that :wink: I bet you just had some prior events...
You wouldn't want to go as well if you went to sleep at 4:30 in the morning. I didn't plan to go anyways with all my prior commitments. :wink:
Oh I would. I only got 2 maybe 3 hrs of sleep before I left. My Aunt got into a huge accident so I was running family everywhere, wasn't fun. Then I drove 6 hrs just to get there. :)

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”