Seats! Very last attempt! Stereo To!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mazdamxstyle

Seats! Very last attempt! Stereo To!

Post by mazdamxstyle »

Image <P> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P>Those are pics of my seats that have been redone in red/black vinyl for those of you who dont konw.<P>My system I have for sale is 1 12" audiobahn sub in a bandpass box with a neon tube in it: MTX 4100 class D amp: and all the wiring you need for the system(monster cables). It bumps pretty hard, can be heard from about a block away and definitely turns heads when you roll by with the windows down.<P>Prices:<BR>Both Front Seats = 400 USD<BR>Back Seats = 200 USD<BR>System (all of it) = 300 USD (deck not included)<P><BR>My email : mxmisl2@hotmail.com
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
mazdamxstyle

Re: Seats! Very last attempt! Stereo To!

Post by mazdamxstyle »

Ill have pics up of the system within the next few days if youd like to see it.
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

anyone?
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

No offense man but youre asking a little too much for the seats (the front anyway) If i had the money I could get the front seats and the door panels done is high quality vinyl for 350-400 <B>CND</B>. Just thought you would want to know that since you might be able to actually get rid of them :D. later <P>frank
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thebonestockkid:<BR><STRONG>No offense man but youre asking a little too much for the seats (the front anyway) If i had the money I could get the front seats and the door panels done is high quality vinyl for 350-400 <B>CND</B>. Just thought you would want to know that since you might be able to actually get rid of them :D.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>But that wouldn't include the price of the seats themselves. In other words, if you got these seats, you would be able to sell your existing seats to defray the cost.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

sorry man, but you're asking wayy too much for seats like that. the outer black vinyl looks like a clean install but there are too many wrinkles on the red vinyl on the front and rear. try lowering the price or see who bids the highest starting from $100.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
1x2xmx3

Post by 1x2xmx3 »

mm15 is right the price kinda scares people away, just take offers and say, ok so far this is the highest bider anyone want them make me another offer, you dont have to take the offers, its not ebay. once it gets in the price range you are comfortable with let them go for that. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
its not the size of the "car" that counts, its how fast you drive it!
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

aight im gonna listen to you guys because i need to sell this stuff asap. So make offers for both system and seats! lata
TopGun

Post by TopGun »

$200 Canadian for the seats.<P>I'll pick em up anywhere not too far from Ottawa or Waterloo.
Speed Kills - Drive a honda, live forever...

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”