Exterior parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Exterior parts

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

the parts are as follows<BR>1- Damaged(but fixable) FX designs combat front bumper<BR>1- stock front bumper<BR>1- stock rear bumper<BR>all this parts are PICK UP ONLY they are very oversized products therefore cannot be shipped without a huge sum of money. I live in the Rochester NY area. I need to get rid of these parts because they are taking up too much room in my home any offers will be looked into.
MX-Dan

Re: Exterior parts

Post by MX-Dan »

Do you have a pic of the FX designs bumper? What is damaged? How much?<P>danz@3web.net
sheldon

Post by sheldon »

ya how much for the bumper ??? and whats is wrong with it ???<P>i am totallly interested in it...<BR>e-mail me at sheldon_foster@hotmail.com and i will get back to you right away..<BR>thanks. :D
slow and steady dosen't win any race....
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

the bumper was hit a while ago and has some cracks on it. I do have pics of it but my main email isnt working so i'll try to send them with my hotmail account
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

hey i also live in the rochster area, gates acctually...where u live? if the front bumper has a lip i might buy it..u wanna buy a gforce bumper of me??.lol..<BR>Get at me on AIM- llakall
2 more weeks....
MX-Dan

Post by MX-Dan »

The bumper is in pretty rough shape,<BR>How much are you asking? I would be interested if the price was okay.<BR>danz@3web.net

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”